“Seriously? Are you kidding me? What a joke”

Ripley's Haunted Adventure
Ranked #14 of 77 Fun & Games in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Ripley's Haunted Adventure is a multi-million dollar haunted house featuring live actors, animatronics and bone chilling special effects. Ride an old coffin cage to the top floor and then find your own way out!
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is the most ridiculous haunted house I have ever been to. I cannot believe this is $21 a person!! The walk through literally lasted 7 minutes. We had a group of 5 adults and everyone agreed this was a horrible waste of money. The San Antonio zoo for an entire day only costs $12. After spending $150 for the combo package to see this haunted house, the Guiness Records museum, and the even more laughable Tomb Rider, we are boycotting any future Ripley's experiences!!! I know it looks enticing from the outside, but please take this advice and save yourself the anger & disappointment of checking this out. So many other fun things to do in San Antonio to spend even a minute at this dump.

5  Thank Kayla A

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I am not a haunted house kinda woman. But my daughter wanted to go, so we went. This was really well done. It got both me and my husband a couple of times. Lasted about 10 minutes, so not too long. Enjoyable.

1  Thank Elle1968
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Age is key here: this can be scary fun. Know your child, it may be too much for them. Don't waste money on actual teenagers. I ducked in here dragging mine to escape the heat, period...and give them something to enjoy while I regained the spring in my step.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The Haunted Adventure was fun for all of us ranging in ages 14-52. It was worth the money and not too scarey for the little ones.

1  Thank dissappointedtexan
Alexander A, Manager at Ripley's Haunted Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Glad you had a great time! Thank you for visiting San Antonio and hope to see you again soon.

Alex Amaro
Marketing & Operations

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Was skeptical at first but I would recommend anyone go through it. Very scary. Loved every second of it!! I think that if you go to these ripleys things get the packaged deal. It's cheaper and you get to do multiple things!

3  Thank RoyalBarrick