“Pretty Fun”

Tomb Rider 3D Adventure Ride & Arcade
Ranked #236 of 265 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Tomb Rider 3D Adventure Ride & Arcade is our newest attraction is a Multi-million dollar, special effect 3D interactive, adventure ride! Journey down into the ancient tomb of the Egyptian God, Anubis. Shoot for the high score and try to defeat the curse...if you can. After the ride, enjoy our unique and exciting arcade.
Bloomington, Illinois
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Pretty Fun”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I actually enjoyed this shooting adventure. The sights on the gun had been busted off but I still managed to dominate my riding partner. Afterwards there is a free arcade with alot of shooting style games which was alot of fun as well

Visited July 2014

Conroe, Texas
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“meh”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

If you've been to Universal Studios and have done the Men in Black ride, or the buzz lightyear ride at Disney, this one is trying to mimic that. You ride in a cart and shoot at targets to try and beat the score of the person you're with. It is very low level compared to those rides. At the end, there is an arcade with all free play video games. We were running late to get to our dinner reservations, so we had to leave and couldn't take advantage of this. I know most of the games were broken at guinness world record place, so who knows if they worked here.

Visited May 2014
San Antonio
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Boring ride”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Not much of a ride. Just a little cart where you shoot at dots. Buy as a package and it's basically free. Buy tickets online for the best deal.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank I_Like_Cats_12
Wallingford, CT
125 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 152 helpful votes
“Skip it”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Our teenage children wanted to visit. We did combo ticket for $24 which included world record museum and tomb ride. Much of the information in it us outdated. We also did the tomb ride which is kind of like the buzz light year ride at Disney. My gun didn't even work so I ended up with score of zero. I told the guy running the ride and he just shrugged. Total rip off

Geneseo, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

If you are expecting something like Toy Story Mania in Disney world. Then go to Disney World. This ride was horrible and the guns did not work properly. I may have enjoyed it if i were five but other than that it was not worth it at all. The only redeeming quality to it was in the basement they have a free arcade, But half the games did not work properly or there were to many people to get to play the games. Save your money and pay to play arcade games else where.

Visited March 2014