“Eat, drink, and enjoy your movie”
Review of Santikos Bijou

Santikos Bijou
Ranked #40 of 72 Fun & Games in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Shows more intellectual and artistic films. Serves food and alcohol.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Eat, drink, and enjoy your movie”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I really chose this theater because it was showing the movie I wanted to see at the time I could see it. If you're not familiar with the area, it is in an old, mostly repurposed mall, down on the first level, just past the food court.

I was pleasantly surprised to find this was one of those food/drink/movie venues. I was there for an afternoon showing, and saw many folks around me ordering food. I didn't order, so can't comment on the food quality, but the servers seemed friendly and when they were delivering food after the movie started, they were very quiet and unobtrusive. There is a bar on site, so you could order any beverage you were in the mood for, beyond just sodas.

The location had me a bit wary, as the mall was definitely past it's prime as a shopping venue. But it was nice to see that much of the spaces were being used for other businesses- an exercise place, a physical therapy business, etc. The theater was much nicer inside than I expected as I walked up to it, so don't let the location scare you off. Consider planning better than I did, and combine your meal with your movie!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank TravellingTexan

Cape Town Central, South Africa
330 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,166 helpful votes
“Super Art House Theatre Which Also Serves Food While You Watch”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Prices are great for art house foreign movies that you can't see at your AMC. They also have a good menu selection (including some healthy salads and fruit and cheese plate) and Mimosa Sundays. You can eat while you watch your movie. Prices very reasonable, service friendly and prompt.

Visited April 2013