“Food good bathrooms dirty”
Review of Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers
Ranked #333 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
New Haven, Connecticut
“Food good bathrooms dirty”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The food is excellent and low cost, a lot of choices to drink different Dasani flavors
The floor was dirty and bathrooms smelled and dirty

Visited May 2014

Montevideo, Uruguay
“Nice hot burger!!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I ordered the one with jalapeños, Volcano, and I loved it very much, just the right amount of heat, I added some mayo and pickles and had the best fries ever. The attention is good and the beer cold. What else would you need after 4 hours trip from Miami???

Visited March 2014
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
“Generous Burger Bar”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I had never been to a Fuddruckers before but my son had so he recommended it. I really like the Burger bar area where you can add lettuce, tomatoe, and other condiments to your liking. The burger was good and price was moderate just what we were looking for.

Visited December 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I love Fuddrucker's! We don't have them at home anymore so I can only find them when we travel.

Burgers are good and fresh. I get the 1/3lb burger no cheese. Buns are grilled so they have a buttery crunchy inside. You add your own toppings once you pick up your cooked to order burger. I like the cut fries. They are on the potato-y side. I like to get the hot cheddar cheese and dip my fries. They are always hot and fresh (I ate here 3 times this trip.)
They have the new Coca Cola machine where you have 100 choices of what you can choose for your beverage. They also serve beer. Not a big selection of televisions to watch but at least 3.
We also tried the nachos as an appetizer. We were very happy for the portion and taste for $5.99. We got the grilled chicken nachos. The chicken was good chicken and seemed fresh as well. It's a place I love to go, not the best place on the planet, but burgers are good. It's pretty quick and easy and this one close to the riverwalk and similar to fast food without being fast food or having to wait to sit.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Taste and High Quality Offset by Looooooong Wait for Food”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This restaurant chain is a favorite because of their high quality and fresh ingredients. But I waited over 30 minutes (!) to receive my order after I placed it at the counter. Yes, they were busy. But come on -- with McDonald's and other competitors just around the corner, this restaurant needs to make some improvements.

• Visited December 2013