“Best Margaritas on the San Antonio Riverwalk!”

Boudro's on the Riverwalk
Ranked #16 of 4,768 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2014

While visiting San Antonio, we stopped at Boudro's for lunch and a Prickly Pear margarita based on several recommendations. We were not disappointed. Our lunch was very good and the margaritas were delicious! We tried Prickly Pear margaritas at several other places on the Riverwalk, but none compared to those served at Boudro's. We ended up going back to Boudro's a second time, just for the margaritas! The sea cakes are quite tasty too!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,683)

Reviewed 11 August 2014

My cousin booked Boudro's especially for the Guacamole, because according to her it is the best in San Antonio. So imagine my disappointment when the waiter forgot it. But like my title says everything for a reason. If I had filled up with chips and guacamole I would not of had room to enjoy the amazing steak that I ordered.
The staff were extremely apologetic about the mishap and offered us free deserted. We asked for cocktails instead which they were more than happy to do.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This cute restaurant is right along the Riverwalk! I love to cook but this food is fabulous! I ordered the Wood Grilled Salmon, and let me tell you folks, that Salmon just practically melted in my mouth! It was superb! Waiter was nice and the food & service was great! And of course, you can people watch as the boats go right by you on the River! You will not be disappointed if you stop here for an amazing dinner! (We didn't even have reservations!)

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Loved the guacamole made table side. My husband and I ate here twice because we enjoyed the service and the food. Would recommend - worth it.

1  Thank Grappagirl
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My son and I were enjoying the Riverwalk on his town pass after graduation ceremonies at Lackland AFB. We were told that Boudro's had the best burger in the area.
After we were seated, we learned that the lunch menu stopped at 3 (it was 4:30). I mentioned that, at my new Airmen's request we were searching for a good burger, our server introduced us to Andreas and Mike, managers for the restaurant. They were incredibly welcoming and thanked for son for his service as well as congratulated him. Then, to our delight, Mike walked us to a local restaurant Zinc for an absolutely delicious burger.
Thank you for making our day!

2  Thank Denise L