“Ok food. A bit pricey for what you get, though”
Review of Demo's Greek Food

Demo's Greek Food
Ranked #453 of 4,782 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I ordered a typical Gyro. It was good - pretty tasty, but I found it to cost more than other places that I have been at.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Loved the food but the orices seem a bit high for what you get. Still, with that being said, you will not find as good of Greek food anywhere else in SA, at any price point.

1  Thank JCWORKS
Reviewed 11 April 2012

The hummus tasted like it came out of a can and the food was not very hot when we received it. The taste is fine, but not great. When they have performers people will get up and dance, it can really be a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Located on Blanco Road I stop by there every couple of months as it is located right between my hairdresser dresser and favorite clothing resale store. Have been ordering the gyro sliders, just enough to satisfy my appetite, inexpensive, too (good thing as I will have spent all my money at the hairdresser and clothing store!)

Reviewed 19 November 2011

Very casual, order at the window and they call your number when it's ready. Food is fresh, made to order (except baked casseroles) and always delicious. Service is friendly and accommodating if you need a substitution. I love the Greek music in the background and the hand-painted decor.