“One of the best gyros I have ever eaten”
Review of Demo's Greek Food

Demo's Greek Food
Ranked #459 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We stop in this place after reading some reviews. The gyro I ate was really good. I would 100% recommend to tried this place.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

This casual Greek restaurant, right across the street from the Greek Orthodox Church, had fast service and good food. Between the three of us, we had the beef, the chicken, and the lamb. All the meat was tender and flavorful. It was quiet when we were there, great for conversation. I noticed that later at night they have live music. The decor is colorful yet peaceful.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I ordered a typical Gyro. It was good - pretty tasty, but I found it to cost more than other places that I have been at.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

Loved the food but the orices seem a bit high for what you get. Still, with that being said, you will not find as good of Greek food anywhere else in SA, at any price point.

1  Thank JCWORKS
Reviewed 11 April 2012

The hummus tasted like it came out of a can and the food was not very hot when we received it. The taste is fine, but not great. When they have performers people will get up and dance, it can really be a fun atmosphere.