“Great food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paesano's Riverwalk

Paesano's Riverwalk
Reserve with OpenTable
Paesano's Riverwalk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 4,549 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, View, Kids, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Dallas, Texas
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wonderful restaurant to visit on the Riverwalk with wonderful service. My son had the 1/2 order of spaghetti with meat sauce which was plentiful and delicious when I sampled his food. He has a really big appetite and still had 1/2 of it left over for the next day. I had the fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken and it was really good with a decent portion size as well. My husband ordered the Gamberi Paesano. It was really really good but very pricey for what you get. They gave you jumbo sized shrimp but the meal size didn't seem worth the $26-28 dollars they charge you. If you decide to try the Gamberi Paesano visit the restaurant during the lunch hours instead. I was told it's a lot cheaper.

Visited April 2014

Lukeville, Arizona
“Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

What can I say. The service was great and the food was great.
Little pricey but your eating on the River Walk.

Visited May 2014
Bushkill
“Good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this restaurant. We had a table by the river. The bread and dipping oil were very good and the pasta was properly cooked. My one critique was that my veal ravioli were over sauced. While tasty, the sauce overpowered the delicate ravioli. I would however go back to this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
San Angelo, Texas
“Horrible Italiano”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Their italian food is imitation at best. All pasta was dried and under cooked. The pizza was a step above a school pizza. The calamari, was huge pieces, which I didn't enjoy - but everyone else in our party did. All of our entrees were cold by the time they made it too us. My husband just sent his back - he didn't want it to be microwaved or have to wait for something fresh. The rest of us just ate because we were starving. Our serve was horrible he couldn't be bothered with us - I had to flag him down 10 mins later to tell him about my husband food. The sad part - he kept walking by us the entire time, but refused to look at our table. The whole experience at this restaurant was bad. I will not give them a second chance based on their food not being worth it.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dallas, Texas
“Would definitely go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Seating on the terrace of the River Walk is much better here than so many restaurants as you feel you are on the river, but you don't have people walking right past your table and near your food as is the case in so many of the restaurants to choose from.

Try the Cheese Tortelini with Basil Pesto sauce....absolutely delicious and beautifully presented. Tortelinis are served in a bowl on top of fresh spinach leaves and blanketed with just the right amount of creamy basil sauce and topped with roasted pine nuts. Portion is large enough for a man and will provide leftovers for most women.

The spaghetti with plain tomato sauce is about as boring as it could possibly be. Even the presentation was boring. Try any of their other options but not this.

Service was terrific and there was no wait for a patio table, yet the restaurant was busy. Would definitely give this place another visit next time I'm in San Antonio. Pricing was on a par with other Riverwalk restaurants in the "nicer" category.

1 Thank Amy T