“Excellent Riverwalk Choice!”

Paesano's Riverwalk
Reserve with OpenTable
Paesano's Riverwalk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #125 of 4,881 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, View, Romantic
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Couldn't ask for more - excellent service, wonderful food, and a perfect atmosphere. Found restaurant while strolling the river walk. Best meal I had while in San Antonio!

1  Thank kinnards
Write a ReviewReviews (1,202)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Tourist stop on the Riverwalk. The Calamari appetizer was rather tasteless, even with the two sauces, and the calamari had too heavy a breading on it. The Shrimp Paesano was very good as well as the Stuffed Shells pasta. We(party of 8) sat outside and the noise in the area prevented us from enjoying the guitar playing.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wonderful restaurant to visit on the Riverwalk with wonderful service. My son had the 1/2 order of spaghetti with meat sauce which was plentiful and delicious when I sampled his food. He has a really big appetite and still had 1/2 of it left over for the next day. I had the fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken and it was really good with a decent portion size as well. My husband ordered the Gamberi Paesano. It was really really good but very pricey for what you get. They gave you jumbo sized shrimp but the meal size didn't seem worth the $26-28 dollars they charge you. If you decide to try the Gamberi Paesano visit the restaurant during the lunch hours instead. I was told it's a lot cheaper.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

What can I say. The service was great and the food was great.
Little pricey but your eating on the River Walk.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My husband and I enjoyed this restaurant. We had a table by the river. The bread and dipping oil were very good and the pasta was properly cooked. My one critique was that my veal ravioli were over sauced. While tasty, the sauce overpowered the delicate ravioli. I would however go back to this restaurant.