“Always great food!”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Food is always great! I am very picky on my flavor of fried rice, lo mein and sesame chicken. Don't get me wrong, this is no "China Town" type Chinese restaurant, but for San Antonio, I would put this place in my top 2 next to Peng's on Bandera Rd. Egg Drop soup is great too! Just a great place to go for Chinese food. Worth the trip of more than 5 miles to get it!

1  Thank Gregorio P

Reviewed 4 September 2011

My wife and I recently moved to San Antonio and were looking for "our Chinese food place". We didn't search long to find this place, infect it was decided to try them after looking on trip advisor. We ordered orange chicken, Kung pow chicken and the combo lo mein. Everything was great. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

I have been going to this place for 13 years and i love it. I like the people and how clean the place is. I also like the way that when you order something they will make it the way you want it if you want to change it a little. I have told many friends to go and they have become loyal patrons as well. I also like the way that i feel like im part of their family. I suggest that everyone who has a chance to go to this place and see what the raves are all about. All i can say this will always be my place I mean 13 years for me is alot of time invested ha ha ha. Keep up the good work guys and look forward to seeing you. Especially the MIchael Special.

1  Thank sinwchris
Reviewed 11 April 2011

When I moved to San Antonio, I was looking for that authentic flavor of chinese food. The last place you want to be in is at a chinese buffet. That is not the real deal, is crappy. It took me a while tasting different restaurants until it came down to Beifang Chinese Restaurant. I try to challenge the authenticity and flavor by ordering my usual pork fried rice and lo-mein shrimp. This place nailed it all the way. When you find the red sweet glaze on the pork, it means greatness. I highly recommend this place. I really don't care how big or small the place is or how the service, as long as I get those 2 things, I'm satisfied. The only thing they need to add in their menu is some kimchi (korean) and some lumpias, then it would be even better!

2  Thank rey_campos86
Reviewed 9 August 2010

I love this restaurant! I have been eating my chinese food from Bei Fang since I first moved to San Antonio back in 1992. They know me by name, they ask about my family out of state, and even remember how I like my food made! You really can't beat it! The food is always hot and fresh and usually served with in 5-10 minutes of ordering. And the servings are so big, I usually take home leftovers and still eat off of it 2 more times! What a deal!