“Huge portions!”

Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
San Antonio, Texas
“Huge portions!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

We stopped here for a Saturday lunch. Very good food and huge portions from the lunch menu! Definitely one of the better Chinese restaurants in San Antonio.
Our only disappointment was the dining room temperature - it was hot and stuffy!

• Visited June 2012

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Always great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

Food is always great! I am very picky on my flavor of fried rice, lo mein and sesame chicken. Don't get me wrong, this is no "China Town" type Chinese restaurant, but for San Antonio, I would put this place in my top 2 next to Peng's on Bandera Rd. Egg Drop soup is great too! Just a great place to go for Chinese food. Worth the trip of more than 5 miles to get it!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Gregorio P
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Delicious food, friendly service, great prices, excellent value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

My wife and I recently moved to San Antonio and were looking for "our Chinese food place". We didn't search long to find this place, infect it was decided to try them after looking on trip advisor. We ordered orange chicken, Kung pow chicken and the combo lo mein. Everything was great. We will definitely return.

Fredericksburg, Texas
“Best Chineese Food and Really great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

I have been going to this place for 13 years and i love it. I like the people and how clean the place is. I also like the way that when you order something they will make it the way you want it if you want to change it a little. I have told many friends to go and they have become loyal patrons as well. I also like the way that i feel like im part of their family. I suggest that everyone who has a chance to go to this place and see what the raves are all about. All i can say this will always be my place I mean 13 years for me is alot of time invested ha ha ha. Keep up the good work guys and look forward to seeing you. Especially the MIchael Special.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank sinwchris
San Antonio, Texas
“Best Chinese Restaurant in San Antonio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2011

When I moved to San Antonio, I was looking for that authentic flavor of chinese food. The last place you want to be in is at a chinese buffet. That is not the real deal, is crappy. It took me a while tasting different restaurants until it came down to Beifang Chinese Restaurant. I try to challenge the authenticity and flavor by ordering my usual pork fried rice and lo-mein shrimp. This place nailed it all the way. When you find the red sweet glaze on the pork, it means greatness. I highly recommend this place. I really don't care how big or small the place is or how the service, as long as I get those 2 things, I'm satisfied. The only thing they need to add in their menu is some kimchi (korean) and some lumpias, then it would be even better!

• Visited March 2011