“Date night” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Hard Rock Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 4,591 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: "Remember the Hard Rock!" While we've never been under siege like Davy Crockett and his men, we always strive to be memorable here in Texas. So why not lead the charge to our accommodating, three-story Hard Rock Cafe in San Antonio? Situated along the city's famous Riverwalk area, we have three floors of patios where you can be on the lookout for the slow moving tourist boats below. Inside you'll find gourmet meals in hefty servings, so huge you can cut 'em with a Bowie knife, and our collection of rock 'n' roll memorabilia is big enough to fill a Spanish mission. So stop battling those hunger pangs and march on down to the Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio.
shiner tx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Date night”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere was nice, my husband and I enjoyed the bar scene. The drinks were good, but in my opinion very over priced. Didnt catch the name of the bartender, but he was good

HardRockSA, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere. Please come back to see us again!

• Korean first
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“great bartenders”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Philip was my bartender and was on it the whole time...never waited for a refill on my beer! Food better than expected!

Visited August 2014
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
London
“Chaotic”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Try to eat here on 9th August 2014.

Whilst requesting a table, I was asked for my cell phone number. I explained that I am from London, England, and that I wouldn't be able to receive a text message. The girl looked at me blankly, and again, just asked for my area code. I replied that my "country code" is 44. Again, I was met by a blank look, and she finally decided that I would have to wait until a pager was available.

I can't believe that I am on the only overseas visitor to have requested a table at this place? But if you do not have a US registered cell phone, that don't know what to do! Amazing when there are so many international visitors in this city.

We were eventually given a pager and told to wait by the door (not family friendly as my young daughter was not able to wait by the bar area).

After a long wait for a table, we walked out and had dinner elsewhere.

Not recommended at all!

Visited August 2014
HardRockSA, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
I am sorry that you and your family did not get to dine with us. I hope you will get to come back and visit us again. Please give our London location a visit as this is the original and will truly be a memorable experience.
Overland Park, Kansas
“Staff was friendly, food was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Staff was great. They treat you well. We sat outside along the riverwalk, which was great. Food was OK. Not bad. Just average. Burgers were fine and the BBQ sandwiches were good as well. We would go back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you. Please come back during the holidays as the river walk cannot be beat with the xmas lights. Sitting outside with mild temps is the absolute best with a HRC Burger!!!
Las Cruces, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Management cares”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Wanted to say thanks to Manager Keith for making right a bad experience we had back in June. He truly wanted to make things right. I'm glad the Palloza found its way back to the nachos. Thanks!!

Thank you. We do really care about our guests overall experience.