“Best Joes We've Eaten At” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1,816 of 4,587 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Killeen, Texas
“Best Joes We've Eaten At”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Food was hot, we got in a timely manner. Ashley, our server was awesome. If you're in SA, stop in at this one for sure; they will take good care of you :)

• Visited July 2014

guy, AR
“Not up to JCS standards”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been eating at Joe's for the better part of two decades. We have eaten at many locations from Phoenix, AZ to Jacksonville, FL. This is the 1st time that we have left less than satisfied. I had the grilled flavor of the original steam pot and the flavor was very good. Portions were smaller than I have ever gotten and left hungry. Our granddaughter ordered the Shrimply grilled shrimp from the kids menu. I thought she was being finicky when she said they tasted burnt so I tried one. She was right. They were so tough I had to get a toothpick. Wife said her grilled corn wasn't "done". The waitress apologized for the tough shrimp and service was good overall. We will continue to "Eat at Joe's". Just not this location.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank hover35
El Paso, Texas
“crab shack sunday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great food and service. They placed a bib on us for our crab eating adventure and custom made my margarita. loved the music and ambiance. Don't miss it

Visited June 2014
1 Thank cindy h
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Joes SA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food was very good and the service was prompt and attentive. The wait person was very animated and personable, which I always appreciate in a server.

Visited May 2014
Glendale, Arizona
“racists”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were so excited to eat here because we had heard so many good things. We were greeted nicely at the door-escorted to a nice table and given menus. There were only 2 other families seated (anglos) We sat for 20 minutes or more and no one ever came near our table except for the waitress who was cleaning the table next to ours. She never made eye contact with us. There were many employees walking around waiting on the other 2 tables or just chit chatting. When we finally got up to walk out, the hostess smiled and held the door open for us. I will never go to Joe's crab shack anywhere in the world!!

Visited April 2014