“foodie”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed 11 August 2014

the food was just plain bad. It was my first experience at Joe's crab shack. the crab cake was fishy, the fried fish was mushy, the onion straws were good, overall I would go back

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Food was hot, we got in a timely manner. Ashley, our server was awesome. If you're in SA, stop in at this one for sure; they will take good care of you :)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

My wife and I have been eating at Joe's for the better part of two decades. We have eaten at many locations from Phoenix, AZ to Jacksonville, FL. This is the 1st time that we have left less than satisfied. I had the grilled flavor of the original steam pot and the flavor was very good. Portions were smaller than I have ever gotten and left hungry. Our granddaughter ordered the Shrimply grilled shrimp from the kids menu. I thought she was being finicky when she said they tasted burnt so I tried one. She was right. They were so tough I had to get a toothpick. Wife said her grilled corn wasn't "done". The waitress apologized for the tough shrimp and service was good overall. We will continue to "Eat at Joe's". Just not this location.

1  Thank hover35
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great food and service. They placed a bib on us for our crab eating adventure and custom made my margarita. loved the music and ambiance. Don't miss it

1  Thank cindy h
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food was very good and the service was prompt and attentive. The wait person was very animated and personable, which I always appreciate in a server.