“Love the atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #640 of 4,589 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$25 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Enjoy Italian specialties at the heart of the San Antonio Riverwalk. you'll swear you are back in the old country! Our wine list features superb yet affordable selections to compliment any meal selection. We have been serving San Antonio for over a quarter of a century and are highly regarded for our superb cuisine.
Minneapolis
“Love the atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped in while strolling the river walk. The food and drinks were great. TJ our waiter was so friendly. Even a Mariachi band came and sang to our table.
There are a lot of choices on the river walk and I'm thrilled we chose this place.

• Polish first
“Worst Italian Ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

The pizza had the worst crust ever. I would rather eat a cheap frozen pizza. My husband referred to the crust as cardboard. The place was expensive and the food was bad. Never to return.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Roswell, New Mexico
“Good Italian food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

The Calimari for an appetizer was an excellent choice. The Marsala sauce an the veal was outstanding. Our waitress was very helpful in selecting the entrees and desserts. Our table overlooked the river. It was an excellent last night in San Antonio!

Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Under construction”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

The place is under construction, but that means they shouldn't be open if they cannot have good food, served at a decent time that is warm. I had the shrimp appetizer for an entree. They forgot to bring the crostini that goes with it; then told me it would be a wait until they could make some. I asked for just regular bread instead, and they brought me something that was so hard I almost broke a tooth. What a disappointment for my only night on the beautiful River Walk. Come for the river, but don't waste time eating down here.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hanover
“Slow Service/Bland Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stopped here for a late lunch. Servers seemed to have a hard time finding us and were confused as to what menu we could order from. This all slowed things down. I had the spaghetti and meatballs, which I have made better myself and probably was comparable to out of a can. My partner had a sandwich. It was very plain and bland. Won't bother going her again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Paul S

Been to Michelino's? Share your experiences!