“A good place to eat”

Ranked #373 of 4,645 Restaurants in San Antonio
Live Oak, Texas
“A good place to eat”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

My wife has visited this location several times, but this was my first time. Great atmosphere, good food, quick service, and attentive wait staff.

• Visited September 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great Atmoshphere”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

After eating there now for a few months, when I am flying through San Antonio there is a very good staff and service is quick

Burbank, California
“Great, friendly bartender”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Local to a bunch of surrounding hotels; the bartender is very friendly. A little more than I expected out of an Applebee's.

Columbus, Mississippi
“Very Good”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Enjoyed the service and food. Would not change a thing. Large crowd, very little wait time, attentive waiter. This location was right next to our hotel. Very convenient.

southeastern US
“Usual Chain Reaction”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

One thing about chain restaurants is that they are usually consistant. If I had been at a local Applebee's near my home, it would have been just like going to this one here near my hotel at the airport. Wanting a drink after two long flights, and finding an Applebee's in the parking lot- we made the choice. The beer was cold and the pretzels were hot and really unusually good. The waitress was scattered and a little slow, but you can find that anywhere. I wish that she would have told us about the specials, as we paid much more for what we had than the special would have been, and it was almost identical. Not a fan of someone who isn't up on the best way for me to order, and provides the suggestion of same.

• Visited May 2013