“Good Burger”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Uptown Broadway
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Although I thought it was pricey for a burger, it was a good burger. I don't eat a lot of burgers but every once in a while I get the itch and Chester's didn't disappoint.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The burgers and grilled chicken sandwich was good! I ordered onion rings and was disappointed. I thought that the onion rings would be home made style....taste more like Sonic's onion rings. The strawberry shake was tooooo sweet....If I had more ice cream would have added it to balance the shake.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We had dinner with friends from Egypt and they enjoyed the Chili Cheeseburger and we had the bacon cheeseburger which was very good. I love the poppy seed buns but the fries although real were a little limp. We like our fires crispy and these weren't. The had a great selection of beers from around the world which made our evening very enjoyable. Our friends were able to enjoy some of the beers that they had enjoyed in Ireland. Burgers and Beer what could be better.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

The atmosphere here is nice. My girlfriend and I came just for a quick bite and ended up staying for 3 hours. The service was good and friendly. It's in a good location too.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Consistently a great burger joint. Chester's does a good job on the food and atmosphere - always. I've taken folks from all over here and they all enjoy it.