“Don't miss it”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: North Central
Neighbourhood: North Central
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very reasonably priced authentic tex-mex. The best enchiladas! Don't miss trying the guacamole cups. Very casual. Also open for breakfast.

1  Thank Connie P
There are newer reviews for Teka Molino

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Grew up in SA. Ate here often and do every time I return. Unassuming good Mexican food, you can't go wrong

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Apparently they have two locations. We went to the one at 7231 San Pedro. The outside of the building looks like a former fast food location. You order at the counter and then pick up your food when your number is called. The dishes are all hand made to order - fresh and appetizing. They are known for their puffy tacos and they were excellent. They were willing to accommodate my unusual request for a modified taco salad. The salsa is excellent, too. Don't expect anything fancy - the tables and chairs are basic and there isn't much decor, but the food is excellent and very inexpensive.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

We visit San Antonio often and have tried many places but this one was a complete surprise.

We opted to trust Trip Advisor and wanted Mexican.

A quick search on TA and Teka Molino pops up. My mouth was watering just from reading the reviews.

Let me save you trouble and highly recommend the ground beef puffy taco plate, guacamole cup, and top it off with a cream cheese empenada.

It was much better than I could imagine.

It is nothing fancy but well worth the trip.

1  Thank BedCab
Reviewed 24 May 2014

It had been many years since I ate at Teka Molina. Many fond memories from my childhood of great San Antonio style mexican food coming from this longtime food establishment. We ate at the lunchtime hour and it was quite busy. The food was good and met our expectations again. Although disappointed no Margaritas were available, we will definitely return.