“Rude waitress”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I traveled 5 hrs to visit San Antonio riverwalk, after walking several hours we decided to have lunch at La Palmoa. I have to say my experience at La Palmoa was VERY poor. We waited 5-10 minutes for a waitress to assisted us. Which is understandable if they were busy. Celeste our waitress was really rude to us. We ordered fijiata and guacamole for lunch. She failed to bring us our guacamole, she never once apologize for forgetting it. It seems like she was more concern on waiting on her fellow peers than taking care of her customers. I am very disappointed in the waitress.

2  Thank sophanna r

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The food was delicious! My family loved the atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very nice atmosphere and location... Appetizer and drinks good ! Service poor, and the worst Fajita's this side of the Red River.

1  Thank Wendi E
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Hostess not in a mood to sit us. Waiter should stay home!!! His attitude totally disrespectful!!! Food was ok but the restaurant terrible!!!!
Does not deserve to be sitted at one of the most beautiful places in the US: The San Antonio Riverwalk!!!
If you are looking for a place on the Riverwalk please go somewhere else!!!!

1  Thank Gaby G
Reviewed 21 June 2014

although this restaurant has a nice location, The food they provide was terrible. The restaurant will go bankrupt if it is not at riverside.

1  Thank youfeng s