“excellent dimsum!”

Ranked #276 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Northwest Side
“excellent dimsum!”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

if your looking for a great dimsum restaurant,this is the place!their chicken feet taste like home,very authentic

• Visited August 2014

Sugar Land, Texas
“Dinner at Golden Wok”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We visited San Antonio and had dinner at the Golden Wok Restaurant. It was close to our hotel. We had a very good dining experience. My husband ordered a noodle dish, and I order seafood with vegetables. The food did not taste like authentic Chinese food; however, the dishes we ordered were delicious and the service was very good. The place was very clean.

• Visited July 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Very poor service, and disgusting food”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I have lived in San Antonio almost 22 years and still forget every couple of years how bad thus place is. The server was the worst in recent memory for any restaurant. The room temperature food Tasted so bad I could almost feel myself getting sick as I ate and I did

1 Thank bigjones_us
“Great Food”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Best Chinese food in San Antonio. The service isn't exceptional but adequate. It's definitely great value and quality for the money.

Visited June 2014
“nasty”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Smells horrible on the outside. Got food poisoning. Was up all night sick. My friend got food poisoning from them months prior, didn't think it would happen to me, and it was my first time there.

Visited April 2014