“Ok not great”

Neighbourhood: Downtown
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Ok not great”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Decent food in an older building, but still on riverwalk in good location. Staff was friendly but jacked up order by completely forgetting one person's order. Roving band adds to atmosphere but $10.00 per song. Will try another Mexican restaurant next time.

Twentynine Palms, California
“Disgusting!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I don't normal write a review but this was some of the worse food I have ever had!!! You get better tacos at Taco Bell! The food was straight from the box. Salsa poured out of a jar and taco shells from a box. Stay away! With so many other choices on the River Walk any other one would be better.

• Visited June 2014
Angleton, Texas
“Not Bad For Riverwalk Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

On a busy Saturday we were seated quickly. Prices were very reasonable for the Riverwalk. The food was average. All of the entres ordered were very large. We could have all shared meals. Would like to return and one day try the El Cholo Loco Burrito Challenge!

Visited May 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Winner of our service ribbon this time!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

GREAT!!!! Restaurant........On a Saturday night at 7:30PM.....walked up.....was immediately seated, within 1 minute was greeted by our server (VERY NICE) young lady Maria M. she seemed fairly new but was very attentive. She made us feel like she cared about all customers at her station......So keep it up girl and your tips will flow!!!!
Food within 10 minutes.. Total in/out..about and hour....... I have to say..........Working in the service industry all my life (30 yrs) I would have to rank this restaurant up there in my top 10....
Food was good.........need to have your chef check your seasoning on your meats that come out of the kitchen.....my tacos were bland .....but the salsa and veggies (lettuce and Tomatoes) were some of the freshest I have seen in about a month......Therefore "I'm a fan"!!!! I and the family will be back and will recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!!!.......oh yeah.............BTW check your pineapple juice behind the bar my Shark Bite drink was nasty!!!!........LOL.....should have stuck with the frozen Margarita which was SPOT ON!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Walk On”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Not a fan of this place. The food was edible but reminded me of Taco Bell. There are much better places to eat Mexican food on the Riverwalk. The service as great and very accommodating but that about it. The restrooms were GROSS! One toilet didn't even have a seat on it (it was on the floor!)

• Visited May 2014