“THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN...NOW!!!!!”
Review of Travel Inn

and 1 more site!
Travel Inn
Ranked #317 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
“THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN...NOW!!!!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The most discusting motel i have ever EVER been to in my entire life... i killed 2 roaches that were crawling over and inside the fridge. i took pics and i will post them because they are frightening. exposed wire.. broken light switches... huge gaps in the door for bugs to get in... stains of lord knows what all over the room. i wouldn't let my son crawl around because it was so damn discusting. i asked for my money back for the rest of the nights offered to pay for the first night even though i did not stay there and they have not given me my money back yet... 4 days later. Never go there.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank jessicaleigh357

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This place is the worst EVER. I cant believe websites even offer this place to stay.Things are so run down would expect for all of your belongings to BE GONE the next morning. $50 for a night... Room was worth $5.96 maybe $10 for the cable! This place is extremely deceiving from the pictures and those aren't even great... I would have done ANYTHING not to have stayed the one night I did stay. As soon as I arrived I changed the booking to one night and checked out EARLY the next morning.. I wouldn't recommend this for ANYONE unless your homeless MO EXAGGERATION! Please STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank KSJG
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Ok, the good points first. The location is great for what we were in San Anyoniao for, graduation at Lackland AFB. The workers were friendly. The heater was fairly quiet, unlike alot of places that have very noisy ones. Ok now, the bad parts. Had to go borrow a plunger 2 nights in a row. The bed linens had what appeared to be grease on them. The wash cloths were stained with what looked like grease. 3 nights we had to go ask for towels and wash cloths. And after the first night all they did was take the trash out. We had to go ask for clean bed linens and toilet paper, because they didn't check any of that stuff. The room was never cleaned during our 4 day stay there. Most of the lights didn't work and neither did most of the plug ins. The outside lights were off by about 8 pm. Too dark to be walking to your room from your vehicle which had to be parked so far away from the room. Stay if you must, but I won't make that mistake again. Getting handed an actual key for the room was also notaomethin I expected. And if I ha read reviews first, I would have chosen a different place.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank mmpetey
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I have been staying at this place on an off for about two years when i was stationed at Ft Sam Houston. I stayed there on Jan 5th 2011 years later because i was familiar with the place. Bad move, I forgot my watch there and called from the airport and they confirmed they had found it. The manager asked me for my address and told me that they would ship it to my address but i would have to pay the shipping on arrival. It has been 10 months and no watch. When i call the manager alters his voice and says "the manager is not in today". However, i know his voice and am surprised at the low level he would go to keep my watch. Even if you stayed there for two months as i did and put money in their pocket these people have no sense of customer service and professionalism. There are much better hotels with comparable prices in the area; Motel 6. Their price is usually five dollars more but it is worth it; they are professional and have redone their rooms which are usually clean and don't smell like like the cab of an 18 wheeler. No offense to truckers. I would never stay there again even if it is very convenient for me.

Room Tip: Too much traffic at night, men bring their women of the night there. Try Motel 6, it's cleanen t...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank 147kclarke147
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I was in San Antonino to see my son at Lackland AFB. so I knew I would just need a place to crash at night and for the money it was a deal cold air , clean sheets,and hot water and the management was very helpful. ( even let me check in early ) Quite and my car didn't get broke in to what more could you want for $40.00 bucks

Room Tip: 108 is huge only 1 king size bed frig,microwave and close to parking
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Gary, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This place was so dirty, filthy, nasty that we didn't even stay! They wouldn't refund our money! Stank, bugs, dirty toliet, the whole place was just nasty and the people are very rude!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kevin S
Dallas, Texas, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My Husband booked reservation two weeks in advance threw a Travel agency for four days for our Daughter's graduation at Lackland AFB , we decided to arrive early. When we fount the motel we road by it twice because we wanted to make sure this was actually the right place it didn't look nothing like what was shown on the internet very deceiving!!!!!!! When we got in the room the knobs were broken off the facet and the door look like it had been kicked in several times the toilet was broken when you dare to sit down it would rock and the bedding was filthy roaches where everywhere. It was late when we arrived we stay against our better judgment. We were right in the middle of a war zone sleeping with one eye open and the other eye on the roaches. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS MOTEL not even to the DEAD...BUYER BEWARE!!! They need to CLOSE THIS PLACE DOWN!!! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family