“i would LOVE to stay in this house again!”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of home
Front of home looking towards park Alternate view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front of home
Front of home looking towards park
Alternate view
Park close-up
Living/Family room facing entryway
Downstairs bathroom at entry
Living/Family room looking into dining room
Living/Family room looking into dining/kitchen
Kitchen
Dining room with child's high chair
Alt view of Dining Room
Dining Room to Kitchen & Living / Family room
Alt. Kitchen view
Alt. Kitchen view
Close up of some amenities; fresh paper towels and dish sponge for every guest
Coffee, Creamer, Sugar, Filters and filters ready to go for that late arrival.
More coffee mugs, wine glasses, tall and short glasses; plenty for everyone!
And even more glasses included plastic cups and plates for the kiddos
Kitchenware knick/knacks to help you prepare just about any meal.
Other small appliances: blender, toaster, crock-pot, mixer, electric can-opener!
Plenty of pots and pans needed to prepare for the whole family.
Living room flat screen with cable television. AT&T Uverse 300 package.
Top of the stairs looking into double-queen master bedroom
Master bedroom featuring 2 queen size beds to maximize sleeping accommodations
Flat screen TV included with AT&T Uverse 300 package.
Master Bathroom with starter products: shampoo/conditioner, hand & bar soap
Alt view of master bathroom. Plenty of towels for your guest count + blow dryer
We'll make sure there is a towel set for each person in your family.
Bunk bed room. Twin over twin...
...over twin!
Upstairs guest bathroom. Same bathroom amenities. 2 rolls of TP per bathroom.
Third bedroom. Comfortable plush bed.
Alt. view of 3rd bedroom
Utility room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
More starter products include dryer sheets and laundry detergent.
Fully enclosed backyard
Backyard with concrete patio
Seating for 6, but there is plenty of room for the table and chairs in garage.
Charcoal Grill is ready for your favorite BBQ!
Welcome to San Antonio! Welcome Home!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Karyn T
King George, Virginia
“i would LOVE to stay in this house again!”
Reviewed 10 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

This house was absolutley as beautiful as it looked in the photos (probably even more so!) The check-in and check-out was so easy and the lady who showed us around was very nice!!! They provide things for you like toilet paper, trash bags, shampoo, soap and cleaning supplies. There just wasn't a thing we wished we had while staying here. Even when we had guests over there were plenty of extra chairs so everyone could sit.

I could go ON and ON all day about how lovely this house was. Honestly, it makes me want to go back to San Antonio, even if I didn't have a reason to, just so I could stay in this house again!

We were here to see our airman graduate from basic training and the house is very close to the base and within their allowed Town Pass area. A very nice place to rest and visit with our service member and family/friends.

I wish I had found it when the kids were little because they even provide high chair, play pen, and toys! and there's a lovely playground RIGHT NEXT DOOR!

We all had a lovely time here! Thank you Carlos!!

Travelling group: Teenagers
lizwiggin...
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 4 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We enjoyed our stay in San Antonio at Carlo's vacation home. It was exactly as advertised. Very clean, well stocked, plenty of room for my family, and in a great location. We were in town for our daughter's graduation from Air Force BMT at Lackland AFB. Carlo's vacation home made our time off base with our daughter more enjoyable as we could relax and visit just like we were at home. Much better than a hotel.

If we ever come back to San Antonio we would definitely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Home setting instead of hotel
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Paishle
Queretaro City, Mexico
“Wonderfully”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

my kids loved to be in that House, also my wife and me. The House is very comfortable, very quiet neighborhood and the lovely area. Accesses are very fast to the center of the city. To anywhere, really. Very near the House (10-15 minutes), there are shopping malls and restaurants for all the taste. If I have a chance, of course that you return.

Your age range 50-64
Eliot T
Mandan, United States
“Perfect Vacation Home”
Reviewed 10 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We could not ask for a better place to stay! The location was perfect being a quick drive to Lackland AFB and many places to shop. We were able to use the grill and cook meals at the house allowing us to save money and spend quality family time visiting and playing games (provided). Carlos and Anita were such gracious hosts and made us feel very welcome. I would most definitely stay here again.

Proud Air Force Mom!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having all the comforts of home.
Liked least: Having to leave. ;)
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Ain520
“Wish I had a reason to stay longer.”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We loved this property. It's probably the best decision I've made regarding lodging EVER!!
We stayed in the area for my sons BMT graduation. There were 4 of us plus our airman, and this house provided plenty of space to relax. My son was able to rest and sleep with all the comforts as if he was at home. My younger son really enjoyed the flexibility of having the outside space and the playground right next door. I also felt at ease knowing he was close by. Carlos provides starter supplies which came in handy since we got in late in the evening. Anita welcomed us upon arrival and was very pleasant and helpful. Carlos was always available by phone call or text. We had no problems with our stay. There is also a Super Walmart, Kohls, a variety of fast food and restaurants, drug store and groceries stores within a 5 min drive. The house was clean and extremely comfortable. It was perfect!! My son will be leaving the area but i really wish I had a reason to come back. I would definitely stay here again and absolutely recommend to anyone visiting the area.
Angela

Larry B
“Quiet clean and well kept location”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Carlos and company met us at the location, showed us the features and provided a clean, nicely appointed location to stay at. I plan on staying again!

Travelling group: Friends
Jenn A
“Military graduation/vacation”
Reviewed 27 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This house was so perfect for our trip! I highly recommend staying here. It was so great to have space and be able to spend time just relaxing and visiting with our airman and our family that came to watch the graduation. Having the park right next to house was a life saver with 2 small kids. I can't say enough how pleased we were. Anyone coming for a military graduation should snatch this place up as fast as they can.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing