“GREAT PLACE!”

Ranked #163 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Edinburg, Texas
“GREAT PLACE!”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

Once again! I have enjoyed a quiet evening at Comfort Inn and Suites, I love the way they treated me and how nice they were. The rooms were well kept and the environment help make the stay pleasant. I would highly recommend this hotel especially if you are planning several activities which involve kids (Fiesta Texas and Sea World). We do not have any, but I would surely bring my little ones if I did...

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I chose this hotel for its location. I had a late flight in and an early flight out. Even with my GPS I had a little trouble finding it. Of course that was mostly due to my thinking it couldn't possibly be on the dark little road I kept driving past. Upon arriving near midnight I was greeted by a friendly and efficient clerk and quickly in my room. The breakfast was the Comfort Suite standard. Since I had a full day I got there early and enjoyed my waffle, eggs, bacon and coffee while watching the news. As I left an hour later I noticed the breakfast area was quite full. This location was convenient to everywhere I had to go so I was able to come in and out as needed. At one pointing while checking email in my room I found that I needed to print something. I recalled the clerk telling me there was a business center. Down I went. Within minutes I had the documents printed. No problem, no charge. I'm glad I chose this hotel. My fears of airport noise were quickly forgotten after two good night sleeps.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I have stayed here often and have no complaints. Even though it is close to the airport, you do not hear a lot of noise. The front desk is very accomodating.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
San Antonio
Reviewed 1 May 2012

The people were great, nice, friendly, helpful. The room was well maintained.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Brighton
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Stayed one night. Standard no frills room/property in industrial part across from airport. Blanket shabby, clean but stained. Front desk called to make sure everything was alright, but despite a sign about their ability to provide "extras" if you need it, there was a firm "no" to the request for another, albeit thin, blanket! when I left a crucial part of my breathing apparatus in the bathroom, the night front lady took my number, said she'd call back after a look, but didn't.another call--told me to call in a.m. Did so. M. told me she would call back after a look.Didnt. Called her--then said the maid would "not answer her phone, " would call me in an hour. Didn't. Called her, said she'd call in another hour, didn't. All the while, charming and agreeable. The veneer of customer service with the substance.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank eastave

Travellers are raving about these San Antonio hotels

new hampshire
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Arrived late at night, very hard to find without a GPS. Hotel had people hanging out in the parking lot at 12:00 midnight. Hotel is very worn out, just run down. Staff was helpful enough. Breakfast was fine, but very crowded. Not your typical Comfort Inn. Would not stay there again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Misawa, Japan
Reviewed 16 March 2012

The hotel is run down and the rooms look outdated. The bathrooms are filthy and I didn't dare walk into it without my slippers on. The internet doesn't work half the time and the managers are rude. Not worth the price...

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo