“Great Place to Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Backyard Oasis! Living Room with vaulted ceiling
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Room with vaulted ceiling
Living Room.
Living room looking up at loft area.
Living Room
Formal dining room.
Breakfast nook.
Kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
Kitchen
Master bedroom (queen-size bed).
Bedroom #2 (queen-size bed).
Bedroom #3 (queen-size bed).
Master Bedroom (flatscreen TV in cabinet).
Loft (with pull-out queen size day bed).
Bedroom #2
Master Bathroom (ensuite).
Dive on in!
Formal dining room
Laundry room.
1/2 bath downstairs.
Master bath (double vanity)
Guest bath
Bedroom #3
Front yard.
Front yard.
Walkway to front door.
Back Deck.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

“Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

4/14/17

Jeff Wells

Subject: Recommendation to stay in you lovely home

Dear Jeff:

I honestly cannot express how grateful my family and I to stay in your vacation home on spring-break March 31, 2017 thru April 7th, 2017. We had such a fun time watching the deers, rabbit, racoon, birds etc. there on the property. We enjoyed the pool with a diving board, which I haven’t seen in a very long time. My grandchildren love it. I really love the décor of the house.

I was shocked that I did not have to purchase anything for this home. Everything we needed; pots and pans, utensils, plates, paper plates, glass ware, paper towels, ice maker, aluminum foil, BBQ grill detergent for dishes and clothes etc., when I say I didn’t have to purchase anything, I mean anything. I was really surprise!

We really appreciated distance to all the attractions, grocery stores, shopping and restaurants were no more than 30 minutes or a little more away from us.

This neighborhood was so peaceful and the neighbors were so courteous and polite, my family and I felt very safe.

We did have a minor, not major problem with the power, which you extended a sincere apology.

Jeff, I appreciate that you decided and understood that this didn’t change the minor power problem happened during our stay, but you sincerely decided to compensate me and my family for the stress that may have us, that meant a lot to me.

Jeff, because of your professionalism, I believe you are an integral part of your business, and it is because of that, I will be passing on recommendations to family members and friends to do business with you soon.

I am still bragging on the experiences that my family and I had at your home in San Antonio, Texas.

Management Response
16 Apr 2017
Gwendolyn, thank you for your kind words, and thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. We are so sorry that the fan went out in the master bedroom during your stay. It's all repaired now, but we definitely felt bad about it going out in the first place. We hope you and your family have a safe trip home, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! -Wells Family
Jilly6
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Pool Was Amazing”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We traveled to San Antonio with our four children ages 9 to 13 in early June. Communicating with the owners was a breeze, they were super helpful and responses were almost instantaneous!
We loved this house for the space...there is a main floor master, and all of the kids slept upstairs. It was also very convenient to be able to eat breakfast there (there is an HEB and Walmart close by) and pick up dinners to eat at the house for when our kids were done eating out.
The best feature by far is the pool. It is maintained at a perfect temperature and the automatic vacuum keeps it very clean. The diving board is a huge bonus. The kids spent hours every afternoon and evening playing in the pool. Also, the entire back pool and patio area is shaded nicely so it was comfortable to sit and eat out there even when the temperature is 90 degrees. Just bring some bug spray for the mosquitos!
A few minor improvements would be nice. There is a washer dryer, but not nearly enough hooks or towel racks to dry towels and wet suits. Only one small towel rack in the master bathroom too. Also, the addition of a couple of lounge chairs in the pool area would be awesome. One of the outdoor dining chairs kept falling apart and was a little dangerous. The couch in the family room should have a larger rug underneath it as it is a sectional and kept sliding apart when we sat on it . These are nitpicky little concerns, just a friendly suggestion to make staying there a little more user friendly!

All in all it was a great place to stay and if we were to return to San Antonio would love to stay there again. Thanks so much!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
readyfora...
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“We wanted to be together, so we gave this a try and met our every expectation.”
Reviewed 21 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We were 3 couples coming from different places, and we wanted to be together as much as we could. OH WOW! this house was in a great location for our needs and it was go comfortable. We got to stay up together around the kitchen/dinning room table and in the living room and even outside in the afternoons and just visit. We were able to have our breakfast there at the house. Jeff and Kristen were so nice to work with. We would rent this house again if we come to San Antonio.

Travelling group: Friends
Jamie G
Gilbert, Arizona
“Nice home, good location. Clean and comfortable.”
Reviewed 14 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed this home. It was roomy and comfortable. We used the kitchen a lot. The beds were comfortable and the home was clean. We saw deer sometimes in the mornings behind the fence in the backyard. : ) Kristen and Jeff were great to work with. We just wished we were there in the summer, because the pool area looks like SO much fun!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Texas and Oregon
Reviewed 29 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
IL
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing