“Good palce to stay”

Ranked #169 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
The Woodlands, Texas
“Good palce to stay”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

It's your typical holiday inn. The breakfast was good, coffee could be stronger, but hey there's a starbucks down the street. The area is convenient as there is a Wal-mart and an H-E-B down the street. As well as plenty of eating places. My only complaint was that when I asked for more toilet paper and towels the F/D said I would needed to get it myself because he was busy checking in, and he was the only one there. Really, Spring Break week and the manager can't make out a work schedule to accomodate the crowds. Given the location and convenience of the surrounding area and as long as you don't mind being a little ways from town it's worth staying here. It's an easy on/easy off from I-10 to d/t san Antonio I would definitely stay there again....even if I do have to get my own t/p.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Gilbert C, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 13 January 2015
Thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My daughter and I needed a room close to UTSA for an early volleyball tournament and lucked out at this hotel. It is almost new. Sets off the busy interstate, but easy to see/locate even at night. Quiet even when filled with a bunch of teenage girls. Location is also awesome! Close to a LOT of different types of restaurants. This hotel was a little more expensive than another Holiday Inn in area but the Trip Advisor reviews were better for this one so well worth the extra couple of bucks.

Room Tip: All rooms are great since the hotel is set back from interstate.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
cphips, Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and visit us again!

Best Regards
Victoria
Reviewed 23 January 2013

the hotel was a pleasant surprise considering the price the hotel was immaculate, great lobby and restaurant/bar area. The room was great also, bathroom was clean and beds were great. Great proximity to Fiesta Texas and down the road from Seaworld

Room Tip: suggest getting upper level room away from elevators and linen closets
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
cphips, General Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 3 February 2013
Thank you for staying with us while in San Antonio. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit us again. Best Regards
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 18 January 2013

Decent hotel for 1 night stay with family. It was a bit noisy due to late night guests in and out of their rooms, and I found the fridge buzzing a bit loud. But the beds were comfortable and they did have crisp bacon and eggs for breakfast. Average coffee. Room was clean. Large bathroom vanity. Close to Fiesta Texas. Generally a pretty standard hotel.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
I wanted to thank you for your comments regarding you stay with us. All our guest reviews are shared with team members as we continue to strive for excellant service. Please come visit us again soon.
Abilene, Texas
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Always consistent and why we come here. Bed is extremely comfy and the bedding is nice, too. There were a lot of guests here from Christmas and although it was crowded during breakfast, they were well stocked and didn't run out if food.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for allowing us to be your place to stay in San Antonio. We were pleased that you spent a portion of your holiday with us. See you next time! Best Regards.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 12 September 2012

This was my 2nd time at a Holiday inn Express, though my first here. It was exactly as i expected, no surprises. a good value, with a clean room and friendly staff. I think this would be a good place for families because the breakfast variety is good.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
cphips, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
It is guests such as yourself that make what we do rewarding. Please visit us again.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I took my kids on vacation at the beginning of August and I wanted to stay somewhere really nice but not too expensive since we would be there for a few days. I was very impressed with my overall hotel stay. The staff was very helpful by telling us directions and where places are since we were not familiar with San Antonio. My phone in my room didn't work and within a couple of hours they had it fixed. The breakfast was a full breakfast bar not the usual donuts and coffee. The location was very convenient to all the places we went and easily accessible from the highway. I would definately stay here again and I will recommend this hotel to my friends and family if they ever come to San Antonio.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
cphips, General Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
Just wanted to thank you for spending your family vacation with us. Come back and see us again on your next trip to San Antonio. Best Regards