“Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio I-10 Northwest”

Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest
Ranked #166 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Atlanta, Georgia
“Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Antonio I-10 Northwest”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Very nice, convenient and clean hotel. Great breakfast with very helpful and personable service. All employees seemed to enjoy their workplace and have a pleasant camaraderie, while taking good care of their guests. Clean, stress-free environment.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
cphips, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 27 June 2013
Thank you for your recent comments in regards to your stay with us. We thank you and hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Best Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
West Richland, Washington
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

Found the hotel to be very nice. The property is clean and well kept. Located within easy walking distance to a shopping center with a lot of dinner options if you are unfamiliar with the area. The front desk was very pleasant and provided me with directions and several maps of the area to use to get around. We chose to walk to the center for dinner. The fitness center is not very large, but the 3 machines should provide the exercise you need. Didn't use the outdoor pool, but it look very nice. Our king room was very large and spacious. There was also warm cookies st the front desk in the evening for your enjoyment.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Jim D
Gilbert C, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 13 January 2015
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed here for a week. Everything was great. I was in room 412 and their was a kitchenette and it to very good to have. Thank you . So it turned out my review has to be 200 letters. Their was bugs in the pool but I guess only so much could be done

• Stayed April 2013
Tn
Reviewed 11 April 2013

my in-laws, a toddler and myself traveled from east TN to visit my husband, whos in the army. So after a 18-19 hrs drive we wanted to relax. We arrived earlier than c/in time and was able to c/in quickly and without issues. The room was VERY nice. VERY CLEAN and spacious, considering there were 3 adults and a toddler. Breakfast was good. At c/o there was issues with the computers so i had to wait for the receipt to print, but wasnt a major issue. the hotel itself is located right off the interstate and is close to ALOT of things. target, shopping areas. movie theaters, food and more.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 21 March 2013

It's your typical holiday inn. The breakfast was good, coffee could be stronger, but hey there's a starbucks down the street. The area is convenient as there is a Wal-mart and an H-E-B down the street. As well as plenty of eating places. My only complaint was that when I asked for more toilet paper and towels the F/D said I would needed to get it myself because he was busy checking in, and he was the only one there. Really, Spring Break week and the manager can't make out a work schedule to accomodate the crowds. Given the location and convenience of the surrounding area and as long as you don't mind being a little ways from town it's worth staying here. It's an easy on/easy off from I-10 to d/t san Antonio I would definitely stay there again....even if I do have to get my own t/p.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
New Braunfels, Texas
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My daughter and I needed a room close to UTSA for an early volleyball tournament and lucked out at this hotel. It is almost new. Sets off the busy interstate, but easy to see/locate even at night. Quiet even when filled with a bunch of teenage girls. Location is also awesome! Close to a LOT of different types of restaurants. This hotel was a little more expensive than another Holiday Inn in area but the Trip Advisor reviews were better for this one so well worth the extra couple of bucks.

Room Tip: All rooms are great since the hotel is set back from interstate.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
cphips, Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Come back and visit us again!

Best Regards
Victoria
Reviewed 23 January 2013

the hotel was a pleasant surprise considering the price the hotel was immaculate, great lobby and restaurant/bar area. The room was great also, bathroom was clean and beds were great. Great proximity to Fiesta Texas and down the road from Seaworld

Room Tip: suggest getting upper level room away from elevators and linen closets
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
cphips, General Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 3 February 2013
Thank you for staying with us while in San Antonio. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit us again. Best Regards