Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest
US$110
US$106
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Breakfast included
US$372
US$326
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$215
US$209
Orbitz.com
US$154
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfiesta texasfront deskpriced hotelsausage pattiesfitness roomcomfortable bedsbreakfast barlarge roomyogurtfree breakfastfreewayclerkbeddinghallwayrefrigeratordowntown
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband, parents, and I stayed one night at this hotel on our way to Corpus Christi. Everything from check-in to check-out was nice. The guy at the front desk was very courteous and professional and explained things very thoroughly. The pool area is very nice, secluded, and clean and we enjoyed our time there. The free breakfast offered a good variety of food. My only complaint is that the coffee was terrible, but that is the only bad thing I can say! The rest of the stay was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Gilbert C, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2015

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The staff at this hotel could not have been more accommodating. We had our family from Germany visiting with us, so we needed two rooms. When I made our reservations, I asked if we could have rooms as close together as possible and away from the street side of the hotel.

When we arrived, David Hernandez at the front desk gave me a very warm welcome, said he had handled my original reservation and informed me that our rooms were not only close together, but were next to each other with an adjoining door. He gave us our welcome packs (I am a platinum member) and within minutes of arriving in our room, he called to see if everything was okay.

The room was very comfortable, and the children had a lot of fun going between the rooms. Having the adjoining room, really made a difference in our stay.

The breakfast was also a big hit with our family from Germany. They loved the food choices and especially liked the pancake machine.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Our daughter was part of a group of middle school students who stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in San Antonio June 21 and 22.

When she returned home, she was missing her phone. We never called the hotel because she was fairly certain it was at our house somewhere. What a pleasant surprise a week later when we received a phone call from the hotel saying they had found a phone and were calling to verify it was ours! Arrangements were made for ground parcel delivery in a few days. Our second pleasant surprise came when the phone arrived the next day, obviously sent overnight.

In a world where outstanding customer service is almost a thing of the past, we are very grateful for the honest people who found the phone and made the efforts necessary to return it. We will definitely keep Holiday Inn Express in mind for any future trips to San Antonio!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Everything was really good from the front desk to the rooms , 10 minute drive to downtown San Antonio , only thing was the washcloth had hair in it. Other then that mishap everything was good. Also the breakfast was good and free.

• Stayed: June 2013
cphips, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thank you for staying with us and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

This room ruined my stay. I had a one day stop over in San Antonio and figured I would hang out and visit some of the attractions in the area. I even booked a jacuzzi room in anticipation of some relaxation. The room that I was given was FILTHY! The bathroom toilet had not even been cleaned!! The jacuzzi had dirt and hairs from the previous occupant. The room was so filthy that I didnt want to touch anything. Its almost as if housekeeping only did a surface clean, not expecting that the guests would check more closely. The clerk informed me that there were no other jacuzzi rooms available when I requested to be moved. He asked if I would prefer to move to a different hotel but I had already driven for 4 hours and I was tired. I got some cleaning supplies from the front desk, cleaned the room myself and went to sleep!!! The pool had clumps of dirt in the bottom so I didnt use it. The busiest holiday weekend of the year and this hotel had a dirty pool! I have stayed at plenty of Holiday Inn Express - this was my first dissapointment. I'm no hotel snob by a long shot...I have stayed in everything from basic truck stop hotels to the Four Seasons, and honestly this was the worst. My last stay previous to this one was at a Motel 6 and the room was the cleanest ever! Two thumbs down for this Holiday Inn Express. Im a reward member but I'm going to go with another chain.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Dear Renee H,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best hotel around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations, and I apologize you were not satisfied with the room conditions. Rest assured that the issues you have raised about the cleanliness of the room has been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Janice A