“Wonderful Hotel & everyone was very courteous & helpful !!”

Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest
Ranked #185 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful Hotel & everyone was very courteous & helpful !!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We traveled there the last week in March 2014. We enjoyed are stay at this hotel & everyone was very courteous & helpful. The room was clean & comfortable. It was within walking distance to the El Mercado & the Guenther House.

The room was a little dark for my taste, but it we didn't spend much time in the room. It had a comfortable couch & good size TV's for watching the march madness basketball games. We slept great & enjoyed the nice free breakfast.

Thank you for a wonderful stay!! If we find us traveling to San Antonio again, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jan H
Kailey M, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. Its a pleasure to hear your stay was great. Best Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
South Carolina
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This was the worst hotel experience. Our sheets and towels were not changed like they should have been while we were gone during the day. We had to ask for more towels and toilet paper. My daughter got sick while were there so I had to ask for paper towels and a trash bag. They gave me tissues and toilet paper and then finally after I asked again they gave me FOUR paper towels. I didn't say a word about the poor housekeeping. 2 days after we checked out I noticed an extra $120 charge on my card. I am trying to get it worked out with them now as to why we were charged more. While I was on the phone with them talking about this charge I told them about them not cleaning our room and I didn't get an apology or anything. That's what I pay for and expect in a hotel is to have fresh sheets, fresh towels, and extra toilet paper. Do NOT stay here...it's a bad idea!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank denise_90_07
Kailey M, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Denise, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I would like to offer you a sincere apology for all the inconveniences you encountered. We strive to maintain superior service, and in your case fell short of your expectations. Please contact hotel and ask for Management. We will be more than happy to assist you with your billing issues. Again thank you for your feedback. Best Regards
Surrey UK
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 6 nights. Choose this hotel as it is only two years old the decor is modern and it still looks new. Very comfortable beds, good selection at breakfast. Pool was very cold so unable to swim, hot tub was great. Would come back.

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. Its always great to hear such positive comments. We appreciate your feedback. Best Regards
McAllen, United States
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I arrived late been driving through the night - it was after midnight - forgot to put the sign on the door an at 0820-900 the knock occurred - I guess it was good thing to get some thing to eat still tire - the breakfast area was ok, it hard with all the different life styles along kids touching stuff. but that is life -

sad no acknowledgement being freq / plat member with them

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Kailey M, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear StephStx, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I do apologize for no recognition of your loyalty as a IHG Member, we appreciate your business and thank you for being a Platinum Member. We thank you for your honesty and feedback. This helps up address issues and improve where needed. We look forward to serving your future travel needs. Best Regards
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 23 February 2014

- check in was easy and fast, front desk rep was very accommodating and very friendly.
- the room and bathroom it was really clean, beds very comfortable as well.
- breakfast was decent with just the necessary items to start your day, including hot pancakes, eggs, sausage, etc.
- check out was also very easy and again the front desk rep very friendly.
- downtown is about 10-15 minutes drive.

* the only bad thing about our stay was the construction and traffic around the hotel, this is not the hotel fault, hopefully the construction around is over as soon as possible.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Kailey M, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear Elrazo, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. Its always a pleasure to hear such positive comments from our guests. Best Regards
Austin
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This hotel has some of the nicest staff in the hotel industry. From the sales manager (for our 3 day meeting room) to he general manager, to the front desk and the breakfast room attendant. Everyone seem genuinely pleased that I was there, most people referred to me by name - in a hotel that was mostly full. The guest room was large and comfortable, great mattress and bed linens, bath linens were better than most. The room was quiet - no noises from the hallway or the out of doors, very quiet heating/cooling unit. Plenty of TV channels to look at as well. Comfortable love seat and easy chair. Real coffee maker! The meeting room was just what we needed for the 3 days. There are plenty of restaurants within a short distance (avoid the Pearl for lunch, food and service were mediocre).

Room Tip: I was on the first floor next to the stairs and heard noting from upstairs, next door or outside. I...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Si3Austin, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Its always a delight to hear from our guests that their stay was enjoyable. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff. Best Regards
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We arrived at 2 am in the morning, and check in was quick and we just drop in bed 5 minutes later. Even though we were only 50 m away from I-10, no noise in the bedroom. Everything was clean.

ample room for breakfast. Nice breakfast, we get plenty of it. area was clean and quiet. Very well located, with I-10 just walking distance and the loop just 1 1/2 mile away. Parking lot was full, but we manage to find space for parking.

Next time I come to San Antonio, I´ll choose same hotel

Room Tip: Front of the building, by the swimming pool
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Kailey M, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Mango34, Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. Its always such a delight to hear such positive comments from valued guests like yourself. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving your future travel needs. Best Regards