“Great Staff”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
Ranked #72 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was greeted with grace and kindenss after a very bad travel, airline related. Mary O'cana was empowered to make me happy, THANKS MARY!! I am not sure why trip advisor requires 200 characters,but my experience was great till I had to just strat typing to fill a void. A rediculous requirement Mr Owl with the binoculars. Re eork your business model my night folw you....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Pleasantly surprised. I made a mistake in booking this hotel and prayed that I didn't do to badly. I was extremely happy when we upgraded the room to a larger size. It accommodated my husband and I as well as our three children, which is very hard to find now days. Thank you for making our stay comfortable and enjoyable

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have stayed at this hotel over a dozen times in the last 2 years for work and personal reasons. Up until my last stay I had only positive experiences. The day we checked in was the first "cold" day in San Antonio since last winter. Night time low around 35F. The heater in our first room did not function properly. You could set it to 68F and it would turn on, heat up to 68F, then immediately blow ice cold air until it was cold in the room again. Called the front desk. A very nice staffer came up and spent 10 minutes trying to fix the A/C. He left and it started doing that same thing again. He came back up and helped us move to a new room. Again, the heat in our new room did the same thing. The staffer couldn't believe it. They have no maintenance people working on the weekends, so we had to just stay in the hot/cold room. Only remedy was to turn the heat way up (80F) and then get up and turn it completely off. I went to sleep sweating, and woke up freezing. I told the front desk about the problem upon check out and they said the GM would give me a call. It's been over a week and I have still not heard from the GM. 100% satisfaction...yeah right. If you stay here, make sure it's warm outside.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The staff made this otherwise ordinary-but-comfortable hotel into a terrific stay. Every little question or problem was immediately solved for me. As a result, this trip was stress-free and very enjoyable. I will be back!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The staff across the board is very friendly and the location close to the airport is very convenient, but it doesn't make up for the poor construction. Make sure you have a high floor as you'll be able to hear the person walking in the room above you otherwise.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

After over a week of staying in a variety of Hampton Inns on our Texas trip, this Hampton was somewhat of a disappointment. Unlike most, there was no microwave or refrigerator in the room. The room was smaller than most and seemed dark with the furnishings and carpet. It served our purpose in being very close to the car rental return and San Antonio airport.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn Airport in San Antonio several times, and it seems that each time is a little nicer than the previous stay. This stay was extra pleasant. I would recommend this inn to anyone, who would find the location convenient.