“Staff goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable, rooms very clean and beds are very comfortable. like staying with fa”

Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak
Ranked #159 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We were having a very hard week being that we had our dog in the hospital down the street at the south Texas veterinary hospital and the staff there went above and beyond to comfort us and make us feel like family. I can't express how much that meant to us. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. they also offered a complimentary breakfast and dinner which is wonderful and offers an opportunity to converse with people in the hotel and their wonderful staff. Highly recommend an enjoyable stay here.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Inurface3d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2012

While we are building our home we chose to stay with Marriott long term. Since being here I have felt just as at home as I would in my own single family house. The management is top notch and has a way of making you feel part of their family! We are more than thrilled with our hotel stay and experience.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Meghan L
Fairview, Texas
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed for 3 nights at the Residence Inn Stone Oak at the end of December 2011. My husband kept telling me that he loves this hotel. The room is clean, the shower had wonderful pressure and the bed was very comfortable. The free continental breakfast was quite good and had wonderful choices to choose from which was a nice surprise. The hotel is next door to Costco and Walmart (within walking distance) which was fun. The hotel is pet friendly as well. The only problem we had was our room location on the first floor. The outside BBQ was right next to our window and the smoke and smell came right into our room. It would be beneficial if they put in double pane windows with extra caulking to keep this from happening. This should be done to the rooms on the first floor next to the BBQ. Other than this - I would recommend this hotel for a wonderful visit.

• Stayed December 2011
4 Thank Powerlifter1996
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My family and I recently took a trip to San Antonio. As a platinum elite member, I have stayed at many Marriott's throughout California and Texas. I can't say that I've ever been more impressed with the level of service that I received from this hotel staff. From the reservationist to the morning greetings from the hotel General Manager (Ron Schoonover), assistant General Manager (Dedrick Perkins) and the Director of Sales (Joe Gamez). There aren't many places in which employees at this level are available to the direct customer. I felt very good when approached by ALL staff and continously asked if my stay was ok and if there was anything they could do to make it more enjoyable. If there was an issue, it was quickly resolved and followed up on by the hotel staff. It was very clear to me and my family we had chosen the right hotel as it felt we were with family that cared. These employees clearly love their job and know how to do it well. I would like to thank Joe, Dedrick, J.R., Ron and his entire staff for making this one of the best trips we've had in quite some time. It's not only the great amenities and great property that make a stay enjoyable; in my opinion, it's about the WORLD CLASS SERVICE from the staff that makes a difference. THANK YOU!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2011

My mom and I stayed here w my 2 shih tzus and the accommodations were very nice and comfortable. The staff were so sweet and sweet to my dogs(babies) :)

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank LAM25
san antonio texas
Reviewed 16 July 2011

I thought this was a great place. The rooms were huge. Had a big kitchen area, big living room area, bedroom area, and bathroom area...almost like a small efficiency apartment. Very nice. Kitchen stocked with nice cookware. Very spacious. Breakfast area was very nice. Provided with a large variety of breakfast items, some hot, lots of drink choices. Waitstaff was very good - always there to pick up your plates when you were done. Very impressed with room. Would love to live here permanently.

Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Glen Rose, Texas
Reviewed 18 March 2011

Hotel was clean with a nice view of the Costco roof. They only had one of the staff working the breakfast bar, and though he had to be the hardest working person at the hotel, he could not keep up with the job. We had our vehicle broken into while parked at the hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank jaydeetaylor
Courtyardteam, Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak, responded to this review, 24 May 2011
Thank you for your comments. Our hotel is located in a suburban area of San Antonio on top of a hill with conveniences located all around to include shopping areas and a Costco right next door to include other stores.
As most larger cities, we tell our guest not to leave valuables in thier vehicles in plain sight and to bring them into the hotel especially in shopping areas such as ours.

We are proud to be a Marriott hotel and our cleanliness, great service and true value is our goal.

Thank you for staying with us!
The Management team.