Residence Inn San Antonio North/Stone Oak
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront desknice hotelevery morningwafflesstayed here for one nightthe looplight sleeperbed was very comfortablehousekeeping staffwould stay here againwalmartkitchenetterenovationriverwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We were having a very hard week being that we had our dog in the hospital down the street at the south Texas veterinary hospital and the staff there went above and beyond to comfort us and make us feel like family. I can't express how much that meant to us. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. they also offered a complimentary breakfast and dinner which is wonderful and offers an opportunity to converse with people in the hotel and their wonderful staff. Highly recommend an enjoyable stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Inurface3d
Reviewed 28 March 2012

While we are building our home we chose to stay with Marriott long term. Since being here I have felt just as at home as I would in my own single family house. The management is top notch and has a way of making you feel part of their family! We are more than thrilled with our hotel stay and experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Meghan L
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed for 3 nights at the Residence Inn Stone Oak at the end of December 2011. My husband kept telling me that he loves this hotel. The room is clean, the shower had wonderful pressure and the bed was very comfortable. The free continental breakfast was quite good and had wonderful choices to choose from which was a nice surprise. The hotel is next door to Costco and Walmart (within walking distance) which was fun. The hotel is pet friendly as well. The only problem we had was our room location on the first floor. The outside BBQ was right next to our window and the smoke and smell came right into our room. It would be beneficial if they put in double pane windows with extra caulking to keep this from happening. This should be done to the rooms on the first floor next to the BBQ. Other than this - I would recommend this hotel for a wonderful visit.

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank Powerlifter1996
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My family and I recently took a trip to San Antonio. As a platinum elite member, I have stayed at many Marriott's throughout California and Texas. I can't say that I've ever been more impressed with the level of service that I received from this hotel staff. From the reservationist to the morning greetings from the hotel General Manager (Ron Schoonover), assistant General Manager (Dedrick Perkins) and the Director of Sales (Joe Gamez). There aren't many places in which employees at this level are available to the direct customer. I felt very good when approached by ALL staff and continously asked if my stay was ok and if there was anything they could do to make it more enjoyable. If there was an issue, it was quickly resolved and followed up on by the hotel staff. It was very clear to me and my family we had chosen the right hotel as it felt we were with family that cared. These employees clearly love their job and know how to do it well. I would like to thank Joe, Dedrick, J.R., Ron and his entire staff for making this one of the best trips we've had in quite some time. It's not only the great amenities and great property that make a stay enjoyable; in my opinion, it's about the WORLD CLASS SERVICE from the staff that makes a difference. THANK YOU!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

My mom and I stayed here w my 2 shih tzus and the accommodations were very nice and comfortable. The staff were so sweet and sweet to my dogs(babies) :)

• Stayed: July 2011