“Thank you!”

Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk
Ranked #10 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We had the two room suite, with jacuzzi tub, we had a terrace facing the river walk, it was incredible! The breakfast was amazing! And the 5:30 kickback was even more amazing! They gave us so many ideas for San Antonio! We went to six flags fiesta and sea world! What incredible suggestions! We had so much fun at both! One of the most amazing part was the incredible views!thank you Drury Plaza on the River walk,,,,,,! So very nice place to stay, all staff members were always smiling! Thank you once again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Katrina M
There are newer reviews for Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk

Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Really nice hotel that provides great value in a perfect location! Free wifi, nice breakfast and pm snacks make this a fantastic option for all who would like a getaway. Rooftop pool and sitting area provide nice views of the city.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank l0vetravel7
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Liked this hotel really in a nice location walking distance to a lot of attractions and food. My only complaint was no food service but I guess since you can just walk down stairs they don't need it. My other was I thought pool would be open later then 10pm I just really wanted to go swimming. Overall good environment for your family and free food and snacks and even 3 free drinks at the kick back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I loved this hotel. It is not brand new or anything but the staff are excellent and the service and food is so wonderful. I am definitely going to stay here again. I love being right on the River Walk too. Our room was great and the Hotel is very nice and spacious. Free breakfast and 5:00 drinks and food as well as popcorn and fountain drinks.. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy B
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I have been to this hotel twice last year. The first time with my teen aged son, we had a wonderful room in the older part of the hotel for a few days. We had a blast and my son loved the free popcorn and soda of course. I loved it so much I came back with my mother and got a terrace suite in the new tower. Wonderful room and we loved sitting on the balcony checking out the view (when we were actually in the room). The pool on the roof was fantastic and so was the Jacuzzi. My mom loved it so much she came back this year with her friend.

I just reserved a few nights to stay with my daughter just to get away from it all. I know she will love it as much as I do. I have no complaints about this hotel and I travel around Texas quite frequently. My favorite place to go visit is San Antonio, on the Riverwalk at the Drury. Love this place!

Room Tip: I personally like the rooms with the Terrace view in the San Fernando tower. If you stay in the ori...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela S
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

My family of five, 3 kids ages 7, 4, and 2, stayed at this hotel for three nights. I'd never stayed at a Drury, but chose it based on location plus the good reviews. I'm glad I did! The location was wonderful. Just step out the lower level door and you're on the Riverwalk. Great convenience for having small children and wanting to avoid the car for a day! We were able to walk to the Alamo, walk back and take a river boat ride, walk to the mall and have lunch, easily in half a day. The hotel room we chose was a standard, two bedroom room but it was much larger than the standard rooms at most chains. We also had a river view without asking or paying extra. The bathroom was a bit small for our size family but was manageable. The best part of the hotel for us was the availability of two pools, one indoor and one outdoor. We used the outdoor pool on the rooftop the first night and it was a beautiful view. Due to a strange cold front, we were very glad to have an indoor pool for the kids the next day. The food was better than average for breakfast and was always well stocked and the area clean. The food in the evening was easily dinner for our family. They had some regular items nightly (nachos, hot dogs, baked potatoes) and even had a couple of new things nightly. I'd probably pass on the food in the evening and choose a close riverwalk restaurant if it were just my husband and me, but with small kids avoiding a restaurant after a long day was wonderful. We wanted clean, convenient, and decently priced and this hotel did not disappoint. We'd definitely stay here again for another family vacation.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank GOmandm
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This is a great hotel for the price! Its in the perfect location. Another great thing about it, no matter where you are in the city, you can see the Drury Plaza hotel no matter where you are! The sign is on top of the building and I found my way back everytime! Also be sure to check out the view from the top (day and night) its a beautiful sight! All of the extras are so nice. Free popcorn, Soft drinks, 3 free adult beverages per day, free hot meals for breakfast and dinner. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Expecially if you have kids, all of the extras will save you money!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple