“gorgeous people, and a gorgeous property!”

Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland
Ranked #140 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Laredo, Texas
“gorgeous people, and a gorgeous property!”
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I came in to visit some family, was met at the front desk by a very well spoken charming young man. He checked me in very quickly and was so nice to point me towards my room. The room was excellent the housekeeping did and amazing job. I really enjoyed the courtyard view from my room and it was quiet from all highway noise. I came down because I was hungry and the Youngman, Ryan I believe who was working the front desk and bar told me about an awesome Japanese restaurant that did not disappoint. He also gave me a very detailed description of the city, I couldn’t have gotten better service anywhere else thank all of you staff for making my stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: 3rd floor away from highway with courtyard view is amazing!
3 Thank ms_mariah33

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Derry, New Hampshire, USA
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed one night after viewing several locall Marriott properties and having given up on the Springhill Suites nearby which was a mess. This was a much better hotel. The pool had plenty of kids but being near Sea World in July that might be expected. Housekeeping staff and Front desk very pleasant. Only suggestion to team ............. vaccum hallways and rooms more frequently.

Room Tip: Ask for room on 2nd or 3rd floor away from highway.
2 Thank gvcolby
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed 26 July 2011

rooms were fine. breakfast was fine. syated on the third floor and heard person in the room above me walking asround at ungodly hours. I will try to stay on the fourth floor in the future.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank bidauthor
Biloxi, Mississippi
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Loved the hotel, it was beautiful. The breakfast was wonderful. I will definitely return!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank janag72
Reviewed 24 July 2011

This was my first stay at this hotel and this will definitely be one that we frequent when we travel to San Antonio. My wife and I celebrated our one year anniversary here. I had called in advance to see if we could add any amenities and surprised my wife with gorgveous red roses, bottle of champagne, chocholate covered strawberries and last but not least rose petals on bed with single red rose too! Great and relaxing facilities with excellent staff. Absolutely loved this place!!

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank loucctx
Illinois
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Stayed 4 nights, had a foam mattress and sleep like a baby. My husband and I had a son graduate the Air Force so we were out in the heat of day, alot was nice to come back to a room that you could crank the air up and it worked wonderfully unlike the Westin on the River Walk downtown. Room was clean every day, towels picked up and replaced. Would go back and stay again. Also was only 5 miles from Air Force Base.

2 Thank rainorshineIllinois
Courtyard6738, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this review, 19 July 2011
We are delighted your family enjoyed their stay! We love to be able to serve our military families as we know you all are coming into town to celebrate such momentous events in your lives. Please keep us in mind on your next vacation visit!
Olney, Maryland
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This hotel really won us over. I've never been made to feel so welcome at any hotel in my life. The rooms and facilities were clean, well-maintained, and reasonably priced. But, what really sets this place apart is the attitude of the staff. They treated us like guests, not like customers. We checked in late at night, totally beat. The night clerk took very good care of us and even called after we got to our room to make sure we were okay. The maid staff was exceptionally friendly and even gave my little daughter a personal tour of the facility. This attitude comes from the manager, who gave us personalized attention. Whenever we come back to San Antonio, this is where we'll be staying. They made our family vacation truly memorable.

1 Thank Stephen042
ttribby, Owner at Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland, responded to this review, 21 July 2011
Thank you for the glowing review of our hotel! It is always nice to hear when we are doing a good job! We take pride in our customer service and making our guests feel at home. To hear that we won you over and made your vacation memorable is the best compliment. We look foward to serving you our your next visit to San Antonio and many more times in the future!