“Clean , friendly,comfy”

Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Lackland
Ranked #148 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 17 August 2011

New property, friendly staff, close to Seaworld, the hot tub was filthy and out of order, very small pool.
I would stay here again

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank westtexas2

Reviewed 15 August 2011

the front desk staff were very helpful and professional. I didnt arrive in for my stay until close to 1am and once getting to my room, i found that it hadnt been cleaned. The front desk staff took care of the problem in a quick fashion but even arriving in my next room, you could tell it was POORLY cleaned. All and all, the stay wasnt horrible, but because of the cleanliness, this would NOT be my first choice!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Victoria H
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I had a double queen room. There was a very compact fridge and no microwave in the room. For the price I paid I expected a little more luxury. You also have to pay for breakfast, nothing free there

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I came in to visit some family, was met at the front desk by a very well spoken charming young man. He checked me in very quickly and was so nice to point me towards my room. The room was excellent the housekeeping did and amazing job. I really enjoyed the courtyard view from my room and it was quiet from all highway noise. I came down because I was hungry and the Youngman, Ryan I believe who was working the front desk and bar told me about an awesome Japanese restaurant that did not disappoint. He also gave me a very detailed description of the city, I couldn’t have gotten better service anywhere else thank all of you staff for making my stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: 3rd floor away from highway with courtyard view is amazing!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ms_mariah33
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stayed one night after viewing several locall Marriott properties and having given up on the Springhill Suites nearby which was a mess. This was a much better hotel. The pool had plenty of kids but being near Sea World in July that might be expected. Housekeeping staff and Front desk very pleasant. Only suggestion to team ............. vaccum hallways and rooms more frequently.

Room Tip: Ask for room on 2nd or 3rd floor away from highway.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank gvcolby
Reviewed 26 July 2011

rooms were fine. breakfast was fine. syated on the third floor and heard person in the room above me walking asround at ungodly hours. I will try to stay on the fourth floor in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bidauthor
Reviewed 25 July 2011

Loved the hotel, it was beautiful. The breakfast was wonderful. I will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business