Staybridge Suites Downtown San Antonio Convention Center
Ranked #86 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
“Excellent”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

We truly had a great time. The service was great! The view was spectacular,could see San Antonio's skyline. We were within walking distance from the Riverwalk. Next to the 13th Floor Haunted House! We had a 2 bedroom suite, 2 queen beds and 1king! The rooms were very spacious, clean, and it felt very homey!

• Stayed October 2013
German O, Director of Operations at Staybridge Suites Downtown San Antonio Convention Center, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
We just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much we appreciate your business and positive comments. We really value you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know. It's customers like you that make this business worthwhile. Thanks again and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Antonio
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Easy parking, with a $5 one time fee (while other hotels have a per day fee up to $25), spacious room, and a kitchenette. Room was very clean with a DVD player and a small collection of DVDs in the lobby for viewing. Breakfast does not disappoint and only a half mile from the rivercenter mall.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Melissa E, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Downtown San Antonio Convention Center, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
We would like to Thank You for your Great review. It is always great to hear positive feedback from our recent guest, and we are happy to know you had a great experience with us. We will pass your feedback to our staff, and again, Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Downtown Convention Center, and we hope to see you again.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I am a frequent business traveler and I love staying at Staybrige hotels. Not this time. Parking was a nightmare, you have to try and find a temporary place to park while you go check in and get your parking permit, which doesn't sound too bad until you drive around for 30 minutes. The rooms were fairly typical, nothing special. I could have paid half and had the same quality elsewhere. My bed seemed old and worn out and my room was not well insulated. I could hear my neighbor on his phone all evening and every person that walked down the hall. I was disappointed at the quality and will not stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Melissa E, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Downtown San Antonio Convention Center, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Staybridge Suites Downtown Convention Center and taking the time to write a review. We strive to provide the best service possible. We are sorry your experience was not a positive one and your expectations weren't met. We have addressed your inconvenience with our Management Team and your feedback will help us improve and deliver on details. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to have the opportunity to have you as a guest with us again.
Stanfield, Oregon
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I would like to start out by mentioning a few names of appreciation!!!!!! G.Olivas, Kaeley, Celese, Irene. The comfort in my own home....the love they showed my on my birthday. These young ladies went out of their way...I was studying, hear a knock at my door open it and there they were a container full of CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIEES....MY FAVORITE!!!!! along with a card... I only been here for 1month and experiencing the comfort at this hotel, YOU HAVE SOME CARING EMPLOYEES!!!!!! Not forgetting to mention Francesca and Roger ever morning my family and I experience smiles and good mornings and how was your day or how is your day going so far!!! This is such a friendly environment esp. since I have my kids here as well I want to also mention my daughter requested cookies to be made and upon that request Francesca made them put them inside a zip lock bag along with little fishes which my kids LOVE and a smile face on the bag!!!! Now again what GREAT STAFF HERE AT STAYBRIDGE--123 hoefgen ave.

Room Tip: Wonderful staff make you feel welcoming !!!!!!! housekeepers are always helpful and ask if we need a...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Greetings Lisa,
We would like to Thank You for your Great Review. It is always great hearing Positive Feedback from our guest and we are very happy to know we made your stay in San Antonio comfortable and memorable. We will pass on your comments to our staff, and again, Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites for your recent stay, and we hope to see you again.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I've had an extended stay here. The staff is friendly and seem to enjoy their jobs. Robert who makes our breakfast always starts our day with a kind smile and will offer his assistance when he is available. One morning I was being solicited for money by a pan handler near the elevators. When Robert noticed he kindly approached the young man and had him removed from the motel without causing a scene. I appreciate the kind staff and all the amenities the motel offers.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Melissa E, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Downtown San Antonio Convention Center, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at the Staybridge Suites Downtown Convention Center. It is always Great to receive positive feedback from our extended stay guests. We will share your comments with our staff, and again, Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in San Antonio.
Piqua, Ohio
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We have stayed several times at this particular Suites and always have a very clean, bright and lots of extra-type room. All staff were friendly and helpful especially Melissa R. and one breakfast room attendant in particular. We'll certainly come again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Downtown Convention Center for your lodging needs on your trip to San Antonio. I would like to take a moment to thank you for your recent comments and how we here at Staybridge appreciate your business. We are happy to know that your stay was great and that we will have you and your family as a repeat guest. We will pass your comments along to our staff, and again, Thank You, and we look forward to seeing you and your family again.
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

I've been here since May with military training and have to say this is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Gabe, Celest, and Kaeley aee wonderful individuals that put up with my ramblings at times as I don't have local friends, being from Colorado Springs. They have all made my stay here wonderful and actually memorable.

• Stayed June 2013
German O, Director of Operations at Staybridge Suites Downtown San Antonio Convention Center, responded to this review, 31 July 2013