Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center
Ranked #136 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is an excellent place to stay. Friendly Staff. Clean Rooms. Great rates. Very good breakfast until 9am. Easy access to I-35. There are a number of fast food restaurants near by as well as a cracker barrel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John L

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I always stay here when I come in for Spurs games. I always have great service the room is always clean and I enjoy the close proximity to everywhere I needed to be esp the ATT CENTER I dont think there is another hotel that is as reasonably priced that can offer you as much friendliness, quick response to any problems you may have at the hotel, and also the great continental breakfasts they have, this is the only place I stay when I come to town. I spent quite a bit of time with the Spurs having been in the playoffs, and cannot even complain about this great hotel, am looking forward to basketball season starting again and I will be going there for my stays.

Room Tip: room 317,413
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is a really nice place and an excellent value for the money. We had a very negative experience with a Comfort Inn Suites located almost next door to this hotel and the staff at Best Western went over and above the call of duty to make us feel welcome. A young man named Cody-sorry I didn't get his last name-got us checked in promptly and was extremely professional and courteous. We had originally asked for a Double Queen non-smoking and were upgraded at no additional charge to a King Suite (King in the main room and a Queen in an adjoining room). Our 15 year old son was in heaven! Both rooms had a 40" flatscreen which is rather unusual since most places go with a 32". Bed was very comfortable and the room was absolutely quite-no noise at all. Swimming pool was on the small side but was very nice and clean. If you plan to be in San Antonio for any reason at all we STRONGLY recommend this place!

Room Tip: If you have kids by all means go for the King Suite! You can't beat it. Privacy for the adults a...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family and I stayed here, last month, for 3 nights. It is a very well maintained and clean hotel, with a great location, easy access, and excellent rates. The staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive. On one occasion, Jenny, an employee, re-opened the breakfast buffet for my children, even-though we showed up 20 mins late after breakfast was closed. The breakfast was wholesome and delicious, with a huge selection of hot/cold items. The rooms are very clean, spacious, and comfortable. A big plus was the cool swimming pool. We really enjoyed our stay here, and will be staying here on our next trip to San Antonio.

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor have 2 bedroom suites, great for families.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel was preferred because of its location in the City of San Antonio. The ease of travel was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided the things we needed without hesitation and were very cheerful about it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2013

was not greeded at the front desk it was like a stare down like i was lost i had to tell him i had a reservation then after recieving the room key not even a thank you or enjoy your stay didnt even say a world

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Orlando M
BW44586, General Manager at Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

We have had several complaints with this particular employee. We have terminated this individual's employment and since then we have hired two new friendlier front desk agents. Please come and experience our service with our new staff members.

Reviewed 10 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night, clean, comfortable room. Desk clerk was friendly although he did charge me after I had already pre-paid online (Kayak). This was easily reversed when we asked the next day. Surrounding area is a little sketchy, but all in all, a good hotel experience.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Saints26
Travellers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Drury Inn & Suites San Antonio N...
#111 of 357 in San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio Airport South
Northwest Side
Pear Tree Inn San Antonio Northwest Medical Center
Northwest Side
Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Center

Been to Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center? Share your experiences!