“Great Place To Stay”

Ranked #126 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Of all the I have stayed in, this was the cleanest, The beds were super comfy; the Internet speed was fast; An extra plus was the friendly and helpful staff. also loved how close it was to downtown I will definitely stay here again when I return to san atnonio.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Stop sending me emails about your stupid surveys, if you didn't send me 4 reminders to do your little survey you might of actually gotten a review. Regardless, I was not confident my vehicle was safe at this location, the vending machine's goods were melted, and the staff wasnt very helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

2 Thank Garrettrobert C
Yukon, United States
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This is an excellent place to stay. Friendly Staff. Clean Rooms. Great rates. Very good breakfast until 9am. Easy access to I-35. There are a number of fast food restaurants near by as well as a cracker barrel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank John L
Denton, Texas
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I always stay here when I come in for Spurs games. I always have great service the room is always clean and I enjoy the close proximity to everywhere I needed to be esp the ATT CENTER I dont think there is another hotel that is as reasonably priced that can offer you as much friendliness, quick response to any problems you may have at the hotel, and also the great continental breakfasts they have, this is the only place I stay when I come to town. I spent quite a bit of time with the Spurs having been in the playoffs, and cannot even complain about this great hotel, am looking forward to basketball season starting again and I will be going there for my stays.

Room Tip: room 317,413
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo

CABOT
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is a really nice place and an excellent value for the money. We had a very negative experience with a Comfort Inn Suites located almost next door to this hotel and the staff at Best Western went over and above the call of duty to make us feel welcome. A young man named Cody-sorry I didn't get his last name-got us checked in promptly and was extremely professional and courteous. We had originally asked for a Double Queen non-smoking and were upgraded at no additional charge to a King Suite (King in the main room and a Queen in an adjoining room). Our 15 year old son was in heaven! Both rooms had a 40" flatscreen which is rather unusual since most places go with a 32". Bed was very comfortable and the room was absolutely quite-no noise at all. Swimming pool was on the small side but was very nice and clean. If you plan to be in San Antonio for any reason at all we STRONGLY recommend this place!

Room Tip: If you have kids by all means go for the King Suite! You can't beat it. Privacy for the adults a...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family and I stayed here, last month, for 3 nights. It is a very well maintained and clean hotel, with a great location, easy access, and excellent rates. The staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive. On one occasion, Jenny, an employee, re-opened the breakfast buffet for my children, even-though we showed up 20 mins late after breakfast was closed. The breakfast was wholesome and delicious, with a huge selection of hot/cold items. The rooms are very clean, spacious, and comfortable. A big plus was the cool swimming pool. We really enjoyed our stay here, and will be staying here on our next trip to San Antonio.

Room Tip: Rooms on third floor have 2 bedroom suites, great for families.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Ozark, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2013

This hotel was preferred because of its location in the City of San Antonio. The ease of travel was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided the things we needed without hesitation and were very cheerful about it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple