We selected this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews and it was a very good hotel for the money. It was a block off the freeway in a central part of the city so the location was very convenient for us once we figured out the complicated freeway interchange network. The rooms were nice, quiet and the beds good. Housekeeping and maintenance were very good. Our one drawback was the breakfast. We visited the week between Christmas and New Years and the hotel was packed the entire time. We came in late every night and got the last parking spot. I think people were coming in for a Christmas shopping spree. This overwhelmed the breakfast service. It was hard to find a seat and if you came during the last 30 minutes (breakfast was 6:00 - 9:30 am) they had run out of many items. It was a shame because the the breakfast was very good with your eggs cooked to order. Christmas Day was not crowded so we got to experience the full thing. I don't think I would come during Christmas again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport! Our San Antonio hotel is less than a mile from the Quarry Market and near North Star Mall, so it's easy for guests to pick up everything they need. We're just eight miles north of downtown San Antonio, the Riverwalk and Alamo. The Quarry Market, an outdoor shopping center, is walkable and a must for all visitors. Our San Antonio hotel is also less than a mile from the airport, so it's simple to get to the San Antonio International Airport for those early morning flights. The BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport in San Antonio is committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. Spend the day shopping at the North Star Mall, or take the family to the San Antonio Zoo. The nearby Japanese Tea Garden is a real treat, and guests at our BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport hotel have no shortage of things to do and see. Business travelers who stay at BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport include employees of Kraft, Whataburger(R) Corporate, and service men and women with the Fort Sam Houston Army Base. Enjoy luxurious bedding and the best in southern hospitality at our San Antonio hotel. Rooms are spacious, cool and quiet so business travelers can easily take care of work and leave plenty of time for sightseeing. The Witte Museum is a mecca of dinosaur statues perfect for a family trip. Head over to the local Six Flags(R) Fiesta Texas for an adrenaline rush, just 10 miles away. Our San Antonio hotel is just 14 miles from SeaWorld(R) Adventure Park where families can swim with dolphins, get up close with a variety of sea creatures and try out a thrilling water ride or two. If you'd like recommendations on activities, just ask one of our friendly staff members. We always go above and beyond to make sure your stay is as relaxing (or exciting) as you want it to be. How can we help make your trip even better? Book a stay at BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport and get ready for a memorable vacation like no other! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Posada Ana Inn-Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Best Western San Antonio
- San Antonio Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport San Antonio, Texas