“Great Location Great Value”

BEST WESTERN Posada Ana Inn-Airport
Ranked #74 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Centrally located in the Northeast side of San Antonio, very convenient to shopping and dining. An easy short drive to downtown. The cooked to order breakfast is great. I found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is my third review of the BW Posada Ana Airport. It is obvious that my family likes what you get here.It is small to be personal and develops a following among people who travel to San Antonio. Most every time I go there when I eat breakfast there is someone else who has stayed there before. The lady that fixes your eggs(the way you like it, omelet, scrambled, taco and etc.) has worked there for years and always recognizes me. It is my first choice of all places in San Antonio.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool area was good except that it did not have clean towels. Breakfast was good and I liked that they had a large variety of fruits, cereal, drinks, and omelets.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here July 4, 2014 after reading pretty good reviews. Checked in late evening. Had no problems getting a parking space and check in was easy. That was where everything stopped being easy and wonderful and our miserable stay begun.

There is no elevator here and although we had made reservations, the hotel was sold out. We got the only room left, which was on the 2nd floor. Carried our luggage up a flight of stairs and over a dead roach.

Got to the room and it was musty smelling; the carpet was wet. Found a dry place to set the luggage and turned on the AC. The compressor was bad in the AC- it kept making loud awful noises. We had been at the water park all day and was tired, so I just ignored it and went to sit on the bed, Noticed blood stains on the bedspread. Pulled the sheets back and noticed small blood stains on the 2nd bed.

I paid $113 for this room and by now I was tired and upset. On my way down to the front desk, I stopped at the laundry room to wash our towels. Washer is $1.50 and dryer is $1.25. Soap is (Fab powder brand) $1.00. No change machine in here.

Went to front desk asking for change and got some but then told them about our beds. Was told they had no other rooms and they could come change the sheets, but it would take about 15 mins as there was only 1 person working at this time.

I said ok to changing the sheets and went to put my laundry in. Put my money in the soap machine and it took my money. No soap came out. Went back to front desk to get soap and back to the laundry machine.

Went back up to room and sat waiting for awhile. At this point, I just wanted a shower and to go to bed, so I went to front desk and asked for sheets to change the bed myself. They said they didn't have enough clean sheets, pillow cases or extra blankets to give because the hotel is sold out, so they gave me what they had and we had to just make do. Then I was told that they do not change the bedspreads after every customer, they only change them weekly. GROSS!!!

Front desk apologized and said they would credit my bill by half. I waited 1 week and never received the credit from them. I had to call back and a manager is never there when you need one. This time, they said they would do the credit and did call me back after about 20 mins to tell me that it was done. 1 week later!!!

Also, breakfast is cooked to order and you are given coupons to redeem to get breakfast. If you don't have a coupon, you have to pay $5.00 and it is cooked to order which means there is nothing out there to grab if you are leaving before 7 AM and it is a long wait to get your breakfast if you are staying to eat it. We left early so I have no idea what was on breakfast menu or how it tasted and I am a little ticked that we paid to be able to something and weren't able to get anything.

Also, there were signs in the room stating that auto break ins were on the rise in the area and to protect your belongings. This is common sense everywhere, but uncomforting to see when you are checking in somewhere.

Only positive thing from this hotel is it is across highway from airport. There is a Walmart right behind it with a gas station. Easy off and on highway via a small side street.

2  Thank kferrell1
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great staff. Great price. Very good hotel. Excellent breakfast. Not the newest or most upscale hotel, but very nice and the price cannot be beat. Just beware for those with mobility issues - no elevator.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HoustonFamily5
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hotel was very nice and clean. The only negaitve about this hotel is that there is no elevator. With athat being said, I was traveling with elderly parents and we were given a 2nd floor room. Vanessa kindly switched us to a 1st floor room with no hassle whatsoever. Jeanie was very nice and helpful as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Joel at the front desk refused to call the airport shuttle when asked. He waited 10 min then called and told me it would be a 10-15 min wait! He made me Kate for check in and only sweet talking kept me from missing my flight.

• Stayed: June 2014