Courtyard San Antonio North/Stone Oak at Legacy
Ranked #156 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I would have to say that the hotel and the rooms are very clean but the majority of the staff is incompetent to give advice on where to eat, what taxi service to use and to say with certainty as to what time the shuttles run. If you plan to not have your own rental/personal car they are not clear as to what time the shuttles run, how far they will take you and if they will be able to pick you up at a specified time. The breakfest was terribly expensive for the qualtiy of food that was provided. For the amount of money paid for a nightly stay you should recieve a more cost effective breakfest.

Room Tip: If you are planning on sleeping, bring your own pillow as the ones provided are extremelly poor to s...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 June 2012

This Courtyard in San Antonio is clean, and well situated next to the freeway exit and nearby some shops and restaurants. I chose this location as it was convenient to a place that I needed to visit for work, just a few minutes away. The staff were all very friendly and willing to assist. Chase at the front desk was welcoming and attentive, not only with me, but I noticed this with other guests throughout my stay. People do make the difference! The room was clean and as expected for a Courtyard. The best part of the room was the shower. The shower head was great and the water pressure was strong, which is refreshing. There's a Starbucks less than a mile down the street which was convenient in the morning. Overall, I'm happy to have stayed here and would definitely return if in the area again for business.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2012

We went to San Antonio to visit Sea world and the hill country (north of S.A.). This was an optimal location for both. The look and surrounding areas all seem fairly modern and up to date. All facilities were clean and did not have that old motel smell to the beds and rooms. There was a slight old water stain in the bathroom but nothing disturbing to the eye. The staff was helpful and polite. We felt very safe, along with our car. it was very quite and very little noise for a friday night. I would come back again next time we visit.

Room Tip: We went with a family of 4, so we asked for a quite area and pretty much the entire hotel was ... Th...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Excellent location and facility. Services was the best - all employees were very helpful and provided service with a smile. Raymond in the breakfast area was awesome - on the second morning he remembered exactly how we liked our coffee and what juice we wanted. The breakfast was great - we had the buffet of eggs, hash browns, and the freshest fruit we've seen at any hotel recently. The bed wasn't super comfortable but we slept well. Also the A/C got to be a little noisy but not enough that we had to complain. Rooms were very clean and looked new. All in all, well-worth it and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: From what I could tell, all rooms would work fine. The elevators are pretty quiet and there's n...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Very nice Courtyard. In like new condition. The great bed, super A/C and blackout drapes kept the room like a cave and I slept great. Nice shower as well. Only odd thing was the closet next to the bed, but that was no big deal.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I took my Daughters to a concert in San Antonio and arrived at the hotel with a very limited amount of time to get checked in and leave to reach the venue on time. The staff was incredible!! They worked very hard to get me checked in quickly AND offered directions to avoid local traffic so we could reach the concert on time!! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the location was great. Thank you for helping me create a memorable weekend for my girls. I will stay here when I go back to San Antonio!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stayed the last weekend in January , through the Veteran Project .All the staff were very friendly . The room was spotless!.The hot tub was wonderful!!! My husband and I really enjoyed our much needed break . Thank you Brooke Asher for all your help . We really appreciate everything that was donre in making our stay Amazing!

Room Tip: this hotel had free parking.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple