“Exceeding my expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Rhinoboy7...
“Exceeding my expectations”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This was quite possibly the best FB rental I've ever stayed in. The location and amenities were excellent. I had a work crew, with myself staying in San Antonio. 5 men comfortably stayed here for 2 months. The porch and BBQ, quiet neighborhood, and comfortable house made for a very nice, home away from home.
The prominent feature however, was Carlos the leasing agent. Amazing customer service dosent even come close to describing what we received with Carlos. Every need was immediately taken care of, along with several wants. (He brought us a home smoked brisket.YUM!!)
I would definitely recommend this home to anyone. I am already looking into staying again on my return trips to San Antonio.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Maggie L
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Workers accommodations”
Reviewed 13 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Carlos was very accommodating and easy to work with. Very nice home and reasonable. Stayed in touch with us to make sure everything was in order and offered people to come in on a weekly basis to make sure everything was clean and orderly.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;