“Spring break heaven”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ersula M
“Spring break heaven”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I looked and looked for a vacation home for my family and stumbled across this one right before I gave up. It was heaven sent truly because it was so beautiful and accommodating. Everything my family wanted and needed and did I mention the great location! It was the best and I didn't want to leave when it was time to check out. Thanks Carlos for lending us your slice of heaven.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Carlos N
Leon, Mexico
“Perfect cosy house, on a great location”
Reviewed 20 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We went to San Antonio on the winter break. We knew the city quite well by now and the house had a perfect location. We could not ask for more! i had everything we needed. We were even able to cook cupcakes. The house was very clean and cosy. You can find all kind of places all in one mile around the house, specially the park. The O.P. Schnabel Park is so awesome and so close to the home.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the full renovated kitchen
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
Richard...
San Diego
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We stayed in San Antonio, for our Son's AIR FORCE BMT Graduation, it was Awesome!
This particular home, is approximately 15 miles, and 15-20 minutes away from Lackland Air Force Base.

We almost stayed in a hotel, but was convinced by another family member, that staying in a home, is much more comfortable (they were right!).

Carlos, has made sure that his home has all the amenities, that you would have in your own home while on vacation (even a First Aid kit).Unfortunately, we did not have an opportunity to us the amenities, as we were gone from 6am-10pm every night, hanging out with our new US AIRMAN.

I would highly recommended this home to anyone looking to stay in San Antonio.

us to stay in your home.

Richard & Alariza Osborn

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
b1kbrd
Sacramento, California
“Perfect getaway”
Reviewed 13 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This was the perfect place to stay while visiting family in San Antonio! We did not want to stay with family because we have two young children (2 years and 6 months). We wanted to try and keep their routine as close to normal especially since one sleeps through the night and the other still wakes up multiple times. Each had their own room as well as our own room. The house was clean, updated nicely and came with plenty of supplies. All we had to do was buy groceries! There was a very minor issue that came up due to the weather, but Carlos was quick and accommodating to take care of it without hesitation. We had a great trip and the house was exactly what we expected and worked out great for our needs. Thanks Carlos, look forward to visiting again!!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Gordon S
Irvine, California
“Well located - felt like home”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We stayed four days in this beautiful well-located home. The kitchen was fully remodeled with top of the line appliances and appointments and the owner's attention to detail was superior to any other I have seen. The owner was extremely helpful and responsive. All aspects of this house made us feel totally "at home".

Travelling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Larry B
“Another classy place from Carlos”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This home exceeded my expectations. It is well suited for a family or a group that needs to host an evening party. Open kitchen leads to open dining area and large family room. The outdoor porch holds two BBQs with two large tables with comfortable chairs. One large flat screen in the family room. A second in the master bedroom. The beds are all firm, with nice appointments.

This is my second stay at a Carlos place. As expected it will well taken care of, exceptionally clean. I look forward to another visit next year! And I have recommended Carlos places to my friends.

Travelling group: Solo
Older travelers Large groups
Patty M
“Everything I had hoped it would be and more!”
Reviewed 14 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This property was exactly what I was looking for in a rental home. This was the first time we had rented a home instead of a getting a hotel room and I am not sure I will ever stay in a hotel again! It was clean, close to everything, decorated nicely, had lots of room, had a washer and dryer we could use and so much more. We had six people in the house and the bedrooms worked out perfectly. Having two bathrooms was also so nice. I loved that I could cook breakfast every morning instead of going out and spending money before we went to explore Sea World. Our trip was truly wonderful and a lot of it had to do with where we stayed. It was nice to come "home" after a long day at the park and feel like we were truly at home. I didn't get to meet Carlos in person but we spoke on the phone and he did call and check on us to make sure everything was good. He communicated with me promptly when I had questions before I actually booked the property and I appreciate that. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling to San Antonio. You will be much happier here than at a hotel!

Liked best: Being able to come "home" after a long day at Sea World
Liked least: NA - everything was great
Families with young children
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing