“Amazing Pizza and Service”

Dough Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #11 of 4,622 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Uptown Loop
“Amazing Pizza and Service”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Pizza was absolutely devine. You get the perfect thin crust. the gentleman who was our waiter was very thorough in explaining everything to us. It was our first time here. We ordered a vegetarian and a meat pizza and both were abosolutely great. I would definitely come back again!

• Visited April 2014

Newport News, Virginia
“Mmmm”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The pizza is made from fresh ingredients and was not greasy at all! We also ordered one of the burrata's just to try it...wasn't overly impressed with that but maybe it's not my style. We had the pork lover pizza and it was perfect! Our server was very nice and told us about the history. She brought out a sample of the burrata since I had not had one before. We went with a different type then what she brought out...probably should've gone with her suggestion. Overall a great pizza place...we went around 4pm and there was no wait. Definitely give it a shot if you're in the area!

• Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great pizza! Food Network was right!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Another Food Network feature that did not disappoint. We had a couple of cheese pizzas and flatbread. The service was great and the pizza very tasty. Will return next time we are in San Antonio.

Visited May 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“good pizza but overprized.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

been to naples,and yes the pizzas at dough are close to that or what you can find in most places in the northeast.
but $21 for a margarita style and $7,5 for a domestic beer, I don't think so.Even in new York it doesn't come to that price.

• Visited May 2014
texas
“Fantabulous but pricey”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Excited but nervous based on reviews as most complimentary but some were zingers. I have to say the food was incredible. We started with the rollatini and flatbread (divine) and each of us had a 10" pizza (size of large plate) and a drink. Oh my goodness the pizza was wonderful and exactly what I was craving based on reviews. Pizza dough was chewy but crisp and sooo good. Tomato sauce was just tomatoes (no sugar and I hate sugar in my sauce), just the right touch of mozzarella and basil (aesthetically more basil would have been nice but taste was perfect). Our waitress Camille, helped me find the right wine and gave me an update on pizza arrival before I could ask. So service was phenomenal. Now bill was high, but we knew that going in based on reviews. Overall if you have the money, the meal was delicious!

1 Thank quizaya