“Interesting place...”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located in the Full Goods Building of the Historic Pearl Brewery
“Interesting place...”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

We have only been here once. Its basically a Kosher Vegetarian restaurant.
They have plenty of interesting food choices.

We tried the falafel sandwich. It was great!
They also make a variety of cupcakes if you are in to that.

We will definitely visit again.

• Visited April 2012

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

It's rare that I can find a restaurant where I can order anything on the menu, so I was so happy to find this restaurant while visiting San Antonio. If you are going to walk, I recommend taking the riverwalk all the way up toward the library. Definitely get the buffalo fingers as an appetizer!!! They were soo soo good! If I lived in SA, I'd eat there everyday!!!!!!

• Visited June 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Not a vegetarian”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I am not a vegetarian, but I was able to find something to eat. I had veggie and cheese sandwich. I was pleasantly surpirsed.

• Visited March 2012
“Best vegetarian cuisine I ever have”
Reviewed 30 May 2012 via mobile

1 mile from river walk, great vegetarian food, recommended buffalo fingers, fried tofu with buffalo sauces, Highly recommended this place, I mean when you eat too much Texas grill, you want some great veggies in your body right?

San Antonio, TX
“I am not a vegetarian; but love GREEN”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for something different for dinner recently. I noticed Green listed in my Entertainment book and decided to give it a try (with a bit of hesiation; as even though I attempt to eat reasonably healthy; I am not a vegetarian).
I need'nt have worried. The selections crossed the gamut from burgers to Vegetarian "Neat"loaf and everything in between. I took it a step further and ordered Spagetti and "Neat" balls; a decidedly Vegan dish. Im not sure that I've ever had a better Meat-ball; not to mention non-meat ball.
Everything we ordered that day and on two subsequent visits since has been flawlessly executed; tasty and served by friendly employees.
The restaurant iteself is clean; quaint and perhaps leaning on the hippy-quirkyness; but we mean that in a totally good way. Its a bit off the beaten path; but clearly worth the drive...

With a broad menu; even a non-vegetarian like me has plenty of tasty options to choose from. Go Green!!!

• Visited May 2012