Alison and Craig Clingan are doing something different, and better, in the King William district of San Antonio. Breakfast is provided very well next door at the Liberty Bar, while they focus on their strengths. Our room in a large corner of the second building (there are several, actually) was more comfortable and any "suite" hotel we've stayed in. They were full of helpful ideas and answers to questions, both for us and for several others we saw them with. Even the question I asked that they didn't have an answer for immediately (San Antonio is a large place, after all) was answered quickly — sooner than I would have found the answer myself. They were proactive in solving problems we hadn't anticipated, yet they weren't obtrusive, a skill that many never learn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly The Columns on Alamo, King William Manor has undergone an extensive renovation under the watchful eyes of the former owners of Bankers Hill Manor in San Diego, CA. Join us in the exquisite King William Historical District within quick proximity to downtown and all the great destinations, but enjoy the soothing serenity of this beautiful neighborhood. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your King William Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King William Manor Hotel San Antonio
- King William Manor San Antonio, Texas