We had a wonderful stay! My husband had a business meeting and I was the tourist. Room was clean, comfortable and it is in a great neighborhood. It is a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. It is within walking distance of the Riverwalk, Rivercenter Mall, charming homes in King William District, La Villita, Alamo, and Hemisphere Plaza to name a few things. A lot of tours leave from the Alamo Plaza. They give you breakfast at the Mad Hatter which is a great place to eat. We enjoyed our stay and will stay again next time we are in San Antonio. I enjoyed visiting with the owners and staff. They really made me feel welcome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly The Columns on Alamo, King William Manor has undergone an extensive renovation under the watchful eyes of the former owners of Bankers Hill Manor in San Diego, CA. Join us in the exquisite King William Historical District within quick proximity to downtown and all the great destinations, but enjoy the soothing serenity of this beautiful neighborhood. We look forward to meeting you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HRS, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your King William Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King William Manor Hotel San Antonio
- King William Manor San Antonio, Texas