This is a beautiful hotel in a great location. Literally connected to th Convention Center, down the street from the Tower of America, and within an easy walk of the Alamo.
The rooms aren't huge, but they are tastefully decorated. The common areas - bars and lobbies - are comfortable and full of energy. The gym is the largest and best equipped gym I've seen in a hotel all year.
The only hitch is I couldn't afford to stay here if the company wasn't paying.
It's definitely worth the money. They aren't over-charging for what you are getting. But its probably not the kind of place most of us regular folks can afford on a regular basis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a dramatic design that exemplifies this unique city, the Grand Hyatt is an exciting blend of modernism and the Latin culture. Located on the Riverwalk, its warm hospitality and bold colors create a San Antonio Luxury hotel that is perfect for every guest, whether traveling for business or vacation. This urban retreat has a premier location, adjacent to the convention center and HemisFair Park. Our outstanding amenities and unprecedented services will make your experience extraordinary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt San Antonio Texas