Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$120
US$64
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
US$318
US$279
US$1,855
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$174
Omni Hotels
US$279
US$256
US$191
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea worldfree shuttlegas station next doorfront deskshuttle servicedouble queenclean roomscomplimentary breakfastduring spring breakthree roomsbooked this hotelstaff was very friendly and helpfulratesdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Went for the day after Thanksgiving. Two adults and a toddler in the king bed suite. Really a nice arrangement with a little more space for the child to move around and play. Also had a microwave and small fridge. A great deal when you include the free "real" breakfast with eggs and sausage, cereal, fruit, bagels, yogurt etc. The free shuttle is also terrific. Just throw the stroller in the back and load up. Really a great value.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank GregTX23
aandr628, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you very much for the review Greg! We appreciate all feedback from our guests, and we are glad to hear that your stay with us went smoothly. If you need any help with a future reservation, please feel free to contact us at the hotel so that we may better assist you.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had a wonderful time here. We bought a package for our fam of 4 plus 1 baby from sea worlds site. It was a great value as it was 1 night at the hotel and tickets (fun passes that give you unlimited admission the rest of the year) with kids tickets being free for $230! This is a great deal and my kids liked it better than Disney which we went to last fall!

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you, so much, for your feedback about your stay with us! Our staff is dedicated to providing a problem free stay at our property, and we are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed themselves here at the Fairfiled as well as at the park. Please let us know if we can assist you in boooking any future reservation at our property.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was my first time doing a seaworld package with a motel. I had 2 teenagers with me and I chose to stay at the Fairfield Inn/Westover Hills. The bed was extra comfy, which was great for me after walking or rather following two teens all over SeaWorld. The room was clean. Frig and micro are handy and plenty of bathroom counter space for all of us.They had the usual motel morning breakfast and what was best was the shuttle to and from SeaWorld.. we never had to wait in a line or for more than a minute or two. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
aandr628, Front Desk Supervisor at Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for the excellent review! I am glad that you and your family had a greart time with us here at the hotel, as well as in the park. We look forward to seeing you in the near future for another great visit!

-Max Favarato
Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

I loved the bed it was super comfortable but when I pulled the covers back to check there was black flecks all over it seemed like something that may have been caught in the dryer. The rest of the room was great except when I went to use the remote the power button did not work. I like to fall asleep with the TV and them turn it off when I am almost asleep but I had to get up (which woke me back up). Silly but they should check these things.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 19 September 2013

This was our second stay here this year. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The refrigerator and microwave are handy. The King suite had a fold out bed and the room was nicely decorated. Breakfast had boiled and scrambled eggs, sausage, toast and biscuits.There were only pre-made waffles.The shuttle to SeaWorld is a great feature. Just signup at the front desk. Fresh warm cookies were served in the evening.

Room Tip: Room 220 seemed larger than the room we stayed in on our last visit and the decor seemed recently updated.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family