“Comfort Suite N I 35 StAy”

Comfort Suites North IH 35
Ranked #188 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Robstown, Texas
“Comfort Suite N I 35 StAy”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Comfort Suites N I 35 stay was an awesome unforgettable experience. Comfort Suites mailed us a welcome to their suites to start. When we arrived, front desk staff was extremely professional, knowledgeable, very expedient with our reservation, courteous, friendly, willing to assist in any way, and always called us by our name. This makes the stay very personal. Their hot breakfast was fantastic. The cook was always willing to assist and make breakfast a worthwhile experience by asking if there was anything we needed, always seeing there was enough hot breakfast, seeing the area was clean, and seeing guests had what they wanted. She was truly a great Choice Hotel employee. The room was very spacious, clean, and well kept. Housekeeping staff did a wonderful job at keeping the room clean and well supplied with towels. All in all, CHOICE COMFORT SUITES IS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY AND WELL WORH THE MONEY. Thanks Comfort Suites for a great and memorable stay.

Room Tip: If you want a Choice place to stay, then Comfort Suites IS the place to stay! This is a great place...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Gm-Comfort, General Manager at Comfort Suites North IH 35, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Asilvajr,

I want to thank you for reviewing our hotel and staff and very pleased that your stay was a memorable experience. We strive each and every day to make our guests feel welcome when they walk into the hotel up to the time at there checkout with focus on great guest services in between. I share these reviews with my entire staff and use them to motivate or even sometimes where to improve. I sincerely enjoyed reading your review and thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel and staff. We look very forward to your return very soon and sincerely value your business.

Comfort Suites - San Antonio (TX917)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I was given a room on the first floor
Stayed for 3 nights
Families with kids given. 2nd floor just, above mine.
Kids running and stomping every night till about midnight
Made it a night with little sleep
Called the front desk. Jennifer who answered the phone was very rude and impertinent.
Stomping continued.
Will not return to this place again

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank ladydoc320
ladydoc320,

I want to thank you for reviewing our hotel and staff and want to apologize for your unpleasant stay. July is a month filled with sports groups typically and we do our best to control their running in the halls and making any noises after quiet time of 10:00pm. I sincerely invite you back once again as I hope that your next stay will be much quieter and peaceful. I will be discussing your comment with Jennifer as she typically receives nothing but positive feedback from our guests.

San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent customer service. The accommodations were great! The property was well maintained, and the room was clean and spacious. Wonderful prices. Highly recommend! Amber at desk was most helpful and courteous!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
JJC74,

Thank you for reviewing our staff and hotel and very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again one day and sincerely thank you for being our guests.

Violet, Louisiana
Reviewed 9 June 2014

me and my family went on vacation last spring break ,we love this stay at the hotel room was huge and clean and they had free really good breakfast I had to canceled my other hotel because it was a dump and they stole my money (Days Inn) so when I made the reservation it was simple and easy . the staff was friendly and helpful. location was great and no it was a little far from six flags but it was a great hotel.

Room Tip: breakfast good and rooms are huge
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
karamitaker36,

I want to thank you for taking time out to review our hotel and very pleased you enjoyed your stay. We enjoy reading reviews such as yours and we use them to grow as a hotel and reward those whom are mentioned. Our complimentary hot American breakfast is enjoyed by most and so pleased you enjoyed our breakfast offering and breakfast hosts did a great job once again.

Ashland, Ohio
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel was beautiful, very clean; the rooms looked brand new. The front desk staff was very friendly and was a huge help recommending local restaurants and giving much needed directions. The complimentary breakfast was good too! The location was great; right off the highway and close to shopping, dining, coffee shops, and more! I will stay here every time I'm in the area!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Gm-Comfort, General Manager at Comfort Suites North IH 35, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
tmeans55,

I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel and staff. I'm very proud of my staff for making a lasting impression on your stay and that all of our training and hard work is reflecting on our guests stay while visiting San Antonio. We sincerely value you as our guest and we know that you have plenty of choices when selecting the right hotel and we are very happy that you chose us. We look very forward to your return as our guest in the future and thank you once again for such kind words. I always share guest reviews with my staff and enjoy their facial expressions while reading reviews such as yours.

Comfort Suites (TX917)
Del Valle, Tx
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Great room! Clean room! Cold hot tub probably 72 degrees! Wifi disconnects and extremely slow! Shower in the morning was cold! Cold water seems to be the theme of this place! When checking in myself and other guests had to hear front desk attendant complain about her cracked rib! That is why she couldn't stand up! This experience has left me with a bad taste in my mouth for Choice Hotels. They need to get their act together or they will go bankrupt! When asked about 72 degree hot tub was advised it is corporate policy! Really! That is just stupid!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Roger8604
Gm-Comfort, General Manager at Comfort Suites North IH 35, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Roger8604,

I want to thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel and want to apologize for your unpleasant experience. The hot tub issue was reported to me that it was not heating and our maintenance engineer reported that the heater had malfunctioned and we are currently awaiting the parts to get our hot tub back on line. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of our hot tub and I know that this is an important amenity for our guests. Unfortunately, the mechanical issue is out of our control but we are doing our best to make those repairs once we receive the parts from the manufacturer. Also, I did discuss with our front desk agent about discussing her cracked ribs with our guests and typically, the front desk agent is an exemplary employee which normally I get nothing but positive feedback with regards to her performance. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future so we can prove that we are much better than what you experienced on your stay with us. Again, thank you for taking the time out to express your feedback and apologize for your unpleasant experience with regards to the hot tub and our front desk associate.

11526 IH-35 North
(210) 656-4600
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 19 January 2014

The hotel is very attractive, has great curb appeal, good looking lobby, pool, hot tub and room. It is when you start experience your stay when things start to fall apart. Apart from the good price, I did try to go to the hot tub and noticed the water was less than luke warm. What? No HOT water? I asked the front desk about it, and she said the temperature is set by national corporate office and they are not allowed to adjust it. Needless to say, I got out after 2 minutes. The pool was freezing cold, although it was an indoor pool. The Wifi kept dropping, and I could hear the people upstairs walking around all night. Since the hotel was on IH 35, I could hear traffic all night. In the morning, the shower was hot, but the hot water quickly finished and it became cold and never regained hot temperatures. The breakfast looked like cold cereal, so I didn't bother. I would say overall, do not stay here. The atmosphere is nice, but you will regret it after you check-in.

Room Tip: Try not to stay near the elevators, and try to get a top floor so you don't hear people walking...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank AustinVisitor1
AustinVisitor1,

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel and want to apologize for your unpleasant stay with us. We absolutely strive for 100% guest satisfaction but we fell short on your stay. Our hot tub heater malfunctioned over the weekend and was reported to me on Sunday morning so we are awaiting a pool heater part. Some things are just out of our control but I am sorry it happened during your stay. I invite you to give us another try in the future and we will do our best to make sure your stay is an enjoyable and memorable experience. I want to thank you for being our guest and truly value you as our customer.

Jeff Vienne / General Manager
Comfort Suites - San Antonio, Texas (TX917)
11526 IH-35 North
(210) 656-4600
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Days Inn San Antonio Interstate Hwy 35 North
WoodSpring Suites San Antonio Fo...
#184 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Comfort Suites North IH 35? Share your experiences!